• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Gegard says PFL is the worst promotion he's ever worked for.

Should Gegard Mousasi resign with the UFC ?

• Total voters
Official statement by PFL/Bellator:

What Gegard had to say during Ariel Helwani’s The MMA Hour:

Well, seems he just, and I mean just now, got releaseed/fired from Bellator/PFL

I see you updated the OP - you quick as fuck with them hands Mr.Maurits.

What's the market for an aging vet who wasn't that much of a draw even when he was better? I'm not shitting on him, and I always thought he was a great fighter, but I think his idea of what he is worth compared to what he will be offered is going to be miles apart.

I've been on Mousasi's bandwagon as much and as long as anybody but I do believe his time at the very top is done.

With that said, I think he can be top 10 in both MW and LHW even now.

Never mind, Vettori is top 5 and Krylov is top 6 in MW and LHW respectively.

Mous can prob still be top 5 in either.

Prime Moose back in the UFC would be fun but he’s looking pretty past his prime at this point. I thought maybe he just didn’t take Eblen serious but he looked off against Edwards too who isn’t that good imo. We probably sadly see Moose get beaten up by lesser talent and just look frustrated the entire time…

Mousasi would be too expensive and not good enough anymore to justify the UFC signing him though.

I don't think Strickland has what it takes to beat Mousasi either, and who says Jiri would beat Mousasi for sure?

Never mind, maybe he can still contend for the title in either division.

Eblen is top mw in the world and Fabian is pretty tricky out too.

TBH, I want Mousasi vs Mike Perry in bareknuckle so that we can see Perry lose in bareknuckle lol.

The problem is that if Mousasi return in the UFC, his delusional nuthuggers will be back on the board too. I swear that Mousasi's fans are the most delusional in the MMA community. Sometimes I was even wondering if it wasn't just a meme (for those who were saying that Mousasi could beat any MMA fighter in the world).

I don't think Strickland has what it takes to beat Mousasi either, and who says Jiri would beat Mousasi for sure?

Never mind, maybe he can still contend for the title in either division.

Eblen is top mw in the world and Fabian is pretty tricky out too.

Fabian is very average dude. That was the worst performance of Gegard's career.

Back