GDR is the best striker in WMMA & sleeps any version of Shevchenko.

No.
Valentina might even be the favorite if they ever fight, and GDR competes at a higher weightclass.

Val crucifix round 2 or 3 imo. Val would smoke her on the feet too

Nunes is the only one that pushes her/ beats her in wmma currently

Unsurprising that someone named "FedorGOAT" has no recognition of striking technique whatsoever.

GDR has fought Nunes 8 rounds total and hasn’t won a single round,that is not the case with Val though.
Nunes and GDR haven't fought for 8 rounds

Nunes TKOed her in the 1st round the first time they fought

And GDR won a round on every scorecard the 2nd fight

Nunes and GDR haven't fought for 8 rounds

Nunes TKOed her in the 1st round the first time they fought

And GDR won a round on every scorecard the 2nd fight

Oh yes, I stand corrected she was finished the first round not the last round from the first fight and I was unaware Germaine won a round for the second fight. I don't personally remember giving Germaine a single round in the rematch.

Still, although it is mmath I'm using GDR hasn't fought Nunes as good as Shev so people making out GDR beats Shev I find are wrong. Pena closed the distance on GDR ffs.

Didnt GDR relinquish a whole ass belt to duck Holly Holm or some shit like that?

Isn't she a 145?

Any version of Valentina takes GDR down and crucifix pounds her to a W

Shevchenko via grapple-fuck.
See, I don't know about that. Shev is absolutely dangerous when the fight goes to the ground but she isn't some sort of elite grappler that can force the fight there with relentless takedowns. Then again, GDR's TDD is still pretty bad and sometimes that's all that matters (like Holm vs Meeeegan) so who knows.

On paper though this is a very fun matchup

Agreed as long as she does not get taken down.

I kind of like that fight. I mean, there is absolutely no reason to have Nunes vs. Schevchenko III...but if Valentina were to fight GDR and finish her...that would be impressive and kind of demand a response from Nunes.

Jarl

Change my mind. She is gradually increasing her ground game as well, & she has that one hit KO power that Valentina lacks. If this fight happens any time soon in the BW; I could see her sleeping Valentina. She has both the skills & physicality over shevchenko, no way Valentina beats her.

No one needs to change a delusional mind. She's twice as big and a cheating P.O.S. oh, and She ducked cyborg like a fucking pussy. She'll never get a shot at Shevchenko.

Change my mind. She is gradually increasing her ground game as well, & she has that one hit KO power that Valentina lacks. If this fight happens any time soon in the BW; I could see her sleeping Valentina. She has both the skills & physicality over shevchenko, no way Valentina beats her.
You shoild watch her last fight if you haven't already.

She had nunes panic wrestling, and almost subbed her.

Val is a bit more diverse with her striking but GDR has power - hence nunes turning panic wrestler after she could not overwhelm her.

Val would probably out point her but would have to be very careful as GDR is just as seasoned and is not a glorified brawler like most of Val's opponents.

Val more of a Muay Thai, GDR Dutch Kickboxing.

See, I don't know about that. Shev is absolutely dangerous when the fight goes to the ground but she isn't some sort of elite grappler that can force the fight there with relentless takedowns. Then again, GDR's TDD is still pretty bad and sometimes that's all that matters (like Holm vs Meeeegan) so who knows.

On paper though this is a very fun matchup

Oh I like it as well but even though GDR has far more power Shev's control of distance and timing - should - allow her to avoid damage and take GDR down. Not only does GDR have poor TDD but Shevchenko has taken down everyone she has faced in the UFC at least once, including Nunes.

Back