GBP & Schaefer settle. GBP parts ways with most of Haymon fighters.

And thats why Oscar has been chummy with Arum lately. He had no choice.

Oscar should have not let his relationship with Schaefer sour, he is not a good business man

Oscar should have not let his relationship with Schaefer sour, he is not a good business man

It's the other way around. Schaefer tried to get Oscar to sign away his share of Golden Boy while Oscar was in rehab.

Dan just tweeted Golden Boy signed David Lemieux.

It's the other way around. Schaefer tried to get Oscar to sign away his share of Golden Boy while Oscar was in rehab.

Right, because Schaeffer is a good businessman. Oscar was never more than a face for that company and then that face started having drug problems.

Schaefer was pretty much trying to save the company , Oscar has been out of touch for awhile now, him working with Arum screams of how bad GB is looking it's why he is so desperate to accommodate Canelo because I get the sense fighters are losing faith in GB since Schaefer left

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 1m1 minute ago

Source on GB cutting ties w/ Haymon: 'We were totally hamstrung.That's how you end up w/ Rod Salka (vs Garcia) and the guys Leo has fought.'

Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI

Schaefer was pretty much trying to save the company , Oscar has been out of touch for awhile now, him working with Arum screams of how bad GB is looking it's why he is so desperate to accommodate Canelo because I get the sense fighters are losing faith in GB since Schaefer left

Robert was trying to save the company by having the top fighters they promote not signed to Golden Boy but exclusive contracts to Haymon?

YDKSAB

As a fan of boxing I don't really give a damn about this shit. What I do really care about is seeing great fights. Al Haymon has not proven he is able to do a goddamn thing with his stable other than put together shitty fights that nobody cares about.

Source on GB cutting ties w/ Haymon: 'We were totally hamstrung.That's how you end up w/ Rod Salka (vs Garcia) and the guys Leo has fought.'

Big Dan being down on Haymon and Showtime fights? Shocking. What did he say about Pac vs Algieri?

He didn't like that fight at all even when they first announced it.

I like how you totally ignore Mannix from SI say basically the same thing, but hey we can always pull the Seano "meh"

Al Haymon promotions... Fights like Gracia-Salka, Stevenson-Sukhotsky and Santa Cruz-Roman coming soon. What a delight!

Dan just tweeted Golden Boy signed David Lemieux.

Good move for all involved. Lemiuex vs. Cotto Canelo winner has to be in the cards now. GGG is probably out of that mix for another year...I wonder if he'd be up for ward at 168.

A manager performing his fiduciary duties for his fighters by maximizing their career purses with minimal risk? Oh my! :eek:

LOL--- yep, Hayman's all about fiduciary responsibility :icon_chee

He's "managing" fighters into obscurity, and inactivity. Nice work.

As a fan of the sport, I feel this guy is cancer of the tits.

LOL--- yep, Hayman's all about fiduciary responsibility :icon_chee

He's "managing" fighters into obscurity, and inactivity. Nice work.

As a fan of the sport, I feel this guy is cancer of the tits.

Danny Garcia is a prime example. Riding high after a big win against Matthysse in 2013, he is put in there with Herrera and Salka in 2014.

Danny Garcia is a prime example. Riding high after a big win against Matthysse in 2013, he is put in there with Herrera and Salka in 2014.

Herrera is about as bad an example I can think of for maximum monetary gain with minimal risk.

Back