• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gavin McInnes: "2 of the 10 women who were headed into McGregor's hotel room last night"

Jesus Christ who gives a shit. Take it to TMZ you drama queens...
People CERTAINLY gave a shit when it was Jones, supposedly cheating. So, why the about face now? Is this the white priveledge double standard, some think exists here?

No offense but these chicks he's been with these couple of weeks are hot, a huge upgrade from Dee

But seriously, cheating is wrong, especally when it's the girl who's been with you when you were poor and now gave you a son. I'm guessing he lets her have what she wants in exchange for letting him party till late and then bang other chicks?

Dee is basically a reverse cuck

I need to get me a DEE

The one in the red mini seems like she would have a good personality

Last edited:
People CERTAINLY gave a shit when it was Jones, supposedly cheating. So, why the about face now? Is this the white priveledge double standard, some think exists here?
I didn't care about Jones (one of my favorite fighters) possibly cheating then, and I don't care about conor (one of my least favorite fighters) cheating now.

Seriously, who gives a fuck. Aren't we here for the fighting? Quit being such tabloid drama queens

Cause jones had that period where he pretended to be a god fearing do gooder!

What a classy and nice man. Hires whores instead of being at home with his wife and child.

Back