• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gavin McInnes: "2 of the 10 women who were headed into McGregor's hotel room last night"

Lol at calling it 'cheating'. For you to say cheating is wrong just proves you're an idiot because that's no different than saying Jon Jones is a black man. But on point, when a person has that much money, it's not cheating. Cheating on who? Another cheater??? Gtfo! Money is money. Let them live their lives. Conor's gf's and wife are not that affected by the cheating just like Jon Jones' wife isn't affected by it like you think they would be. They will either stay and be rich or leave and be rich, they won't just leave with no strings attached so calling it cheating is a sick thing to say and you should be ashamed of yourself.
giphy.gif

Conor better pull out. He's living dangerous lifestyle. Money, Whores, Yak, expensive whiskey. He will go broke living this lifestyle.

Guy isn't married, so who cares.

If he was married, lawyers can care about it, that's all.

it's not a legal issue. it's a moral issue. would you be cool if your dad was screwing other chicks while your mom was at home with you? i hope to god you'd say no.

If he gets married I imagine he'll make her sign a prenup lol

She was with him when he made his money, I'm pretty sure a prenup only protects his assets he brought into the relationship. As it stands right now I believe she would be entitled to half should they split, but I'm not a lawyer.

As long as he gave Dee enough money so she’s set. She’s the reason he is where he is.
Or maybe she wants in on the action. My girl is fine with me fucking another girl as long as its a threesome. I haven't reached orgy status like Conor

Guy isn't married, so who cares.

If he was married, lawyers can care about it, that's all.

She was with him when he made his money, I'm pretty sure a prenup only protects his assets he brought into the relationship. As it stands right now I believe she would be entitled to half should they split, but I'm not a lawyer.

you guys gotta think beyond american TV. it is not nearly so cut and dry outside of the US :)

No offense but these chicks he's been with these couple of weeks are hot, a huge upgrade from Dee

But seriously, cheating is wrong, especally when it's the girl who's been with you when you were poor and now gave you a son. I'm guessing he lets her have what she wants in exchange for letting him party till late and then bang other chicks?

Dee is basically a reverse cuck

abi8ua.jpg

I know a guy that has done rails of that hookers ass hole. She is about $1,500 to show up for 3 hours and after a binder she will try to get another $1,500 in overtime... and she wants a tip

Huge if true

Conor sent them packing.

Why have a meatball sub when you have the grain-fed sirloin at home.
cause you cant eat the same meal every night and not get sick of it.

Conor is out of control. Does Dee have a brother? Conor probably has him on his payroll and makes him wait outside the door like Jamie Lannister.

Lol at calling it 'cheating'. For you to say cheating is wrong just proves you're an idiot because that's no different than saying Jon Jones is a black man. But on point, when a person has that much money, it's not cheating. Cheating on who? Another cheater??? Gtfo! Money is money. Let them live their lives. Conor's gf's and wife are not that affected by the cheating just like Jon Jones' wife isn't affected by it like you think they would be. They will either stay and be rich or leave and be rich, they won't just leave with no strings attached so calling it cheating is a sick thing to say and you should be ashamed of yourself.
You're stupid. Sit the fuck down.

Ha ha, what are you even on about.

I bet Dee ordered those girls like every good wife would do.

Back