Elections Gary Johnson at 12% (3% away from debates), potential game changer

IS this dude always this stupid, or is it just this particular subject?
Always. You and I don't agree on about anything either. On this we can come together.

LOL, where was it like pulling teeth, you absolute liar? I provided the link to his book 8 times, motherf**ker!! Oompaloompa had to explain to you that "1200" and "Twelve Hundred" are the same thing. Honestly, this goes way beyond an inability to read and is starting to venture into you just straight up having a mental disorder.

"Men" being interchangable with soldiers. It's always been exactly that. You're just still lamely clinging to the hope that you can convince someone otherwise

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/men

7. a male follower or subordinate:
the king's men. He's the boss's number one man

And from the very same link, under "British Dictionary Definitions for Men"

10. (usually pl) a member of the armed forces who does not hold commissioned, warrant, or noncommissioned rank (as in the phrase officers and men)

11 .a member of a group, team, etc

16. a vassal of a feudal lord

24.to provide with sufficient people for operation, defence, etc.

Would you like me to keep going with owning you, or no?

You can make your absurd arguments to a mod, and he will decide if you are right.

I'm done running in circles with you.

Uh... Yeah... that's because that's exactly what's going on. I'm destroying you and you're completely the problem. I'll take that historical evidence that backs up Zinn's claim of Columbus bringing 1200 SOLDIERS with him to conquer and enslave the natives, please. Along with that bibliography you promised. Or you could just admit that you're a liar and Zinn is too.

Oh, I have no issue with saying the man was biased. He was also a liar, and so are you. If he had just been biased I wouldn't have so much contempt for him. But his entire book is a lie. I would have gone deeper and deeper into the mass of lies he told just about the story of Columbus, about how there was no possible way Columbus killed 8 million people. How Zinn tells the story of a generic "arawak" tribe, despite the fact that Columbus interacted with three seperate Tribes in his time in the the West Indies on his first voyage. We would have gone into how Zinn breezes past the atttack by the Carib on Fortress Navidad while Columbus returned to Spain, and the killing and eating of the 39 men inside of it by the tribe, whose name is the origin for the word "cannibal". Zinn dismisses this and claims that the Spanish were actually killed because they were kidnapping local women from the defenseless natives. We could never get that far because you could never support a single one of your positions and elected to try to play a semantics game with me for the last 3 weeks or so and just made yourself look like a dick.

We could never that far because lying was far more important to you, as I've now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt for a few weeks now. I'm sticking to my guns because I'm entirely, completely, 100% correct in every possible aspect. Are you starting to catch on to that yet?

Type me 8 more paragraphs. Take the bet or shut the fuck up.

If you are right, then take the bet.

Make your case to a mod to decide who is right, and who is full of shit.

Yes, I did. I never waivered from that position, you goof. There is no bet to take. There is no waffling going on. I've never once retreated from the position that Zinn said 1200 "Men" and that his use of "Men" was meant to indicate soldiers.

It's stipulated that "Men" was separate from the crews needed? I thought they'd be referred to as men also. Sorry, I tuned most of this argument out.

It's stipulated that "Men" was separate from the crews needed? I thought they'd be referred to as men also. Sorry, I tuned most of this argument out.

What is funny here is that I can show you that Idf claimed that Zinn said 1200 soldiers over and over, and this is why he won't take the bet.

He knows he has backtracked from 1200 soldiers to 1200 men, and from Zinn being a liar, to telling half truths.

He has just spun in circles over and over, and I am quite enjoying putting a stop to his spinning with a bet that he won't take.

What is funny here is that I can show you that Idf claimed that Zinn said 1200 soldiers over and over, and this is why he won't take the bet.

He knows he has backtracked from 1200 soldiers to 1200 men, and from Zinn being a liar, to telling half truths.

He has just spun in circles over and over, and I am quite enjoying putting a stop to his spinning with a bet that he won't take.

Based on both your levels of confidence it seems like this is perfect War Room Betting Thread material.

Based on both your levels of confidence it seems like this is perfect War Room Betting Thread material.

Holy HendoruaGOAT, I can say that too, as I've said over and over that that has always been exactly what my position is. Are you legit retarded or something?

Like did you completely breeze past the actual dictionary definition posts in which I backed that up with... You know.. The English....fucking language?

And what bet do you want me to take you fucking idiot? That you can prove that at some point I said something that I openly admit is my entire point? Again, are you legitimately retarded? Because if you are, I'll leave you alone.

The direct quote was something along the lines of "Columbus returned with 17 ships and twelve hundred men. Their aim was clear, slaves and gold". You'll have to look through the thread, I've posted the the link to the full, unedited chapter of Zinn's book from a website ran by his fans about 8 times now. This idiot literally denied that it even said that for over two weeks, and had to have someone not even involved in the conversation step in and explain to him that "twelve hundred" and "1200" are the same thing, because he was too lazy and stupid to just read the passage.

Holy HendoruaGOAT, I can say that too, as I've said over and over that that has always been exactly what my position is. Are you legit retarded or something?

Like did you completely breeze past the actual dictionary definition posts in which I backed that up with... You know.. The English....fucking language?

I hope none of that is directed at me. Can't help but notice my quote.

Type me 8 more paragraphs. Take the bet or shut the fuck up.

If you are right, then take the bet.

Make your case to a mod to decide who is right, and who is full of shit.

Lol, you didn't even bother to read what I wrote, did you? You've been besmirched, fool. I shall hang your scalp on the wall with the others.

Make my case to a mod? What are you, fucking 10?

The direct quote was something along the lines of "Columbus returned with 17 ships and twelve hundred men. Their aim was clear, slaves and gold". You'll have to look through the thread, I've posted the the link to the full, unedited chapter of Zinn's book from a website ran by his fans about 8 times now. This idiot literally denied that it even said that for over two weeks, and had to have someone not even involved in the conversation step in and explain to him that "twelve hundred" and "1200" are the same thing, because he was too lazy and stupid to just read the passage.

In all honesty, if you weren't involved would you have read all the posts between you two?

Seriously, if you're so confident then why not shut him up with a bet where you have mods making the determination? Calling each other names and repeating shit like this isn't really how you want to spend your time here is it?

In all honesty, if you weren't involved would you have read all the posts between you two?

Seriously, if you're so confident then why not shut him up with a bet where you have mods making the determination? Calling each other names and repeating shit like this isn't really how you want to spend your time here is it?

If you can figure out what it is he even wants to bet on, feel free to explain it to me. Because at this point I don't even know.

And what bet do you want me to take you fucking idiot? That you can prove that at some point I said something that I openly admit is my entire point? Again, are you legitimately retarded? Because if you are, I'll leave you alone.

Yes, per the English dictionary men = soldiers........Shut the fuck up.

If you can figure out what it is he even wants to bet on, feel free to explain it to me. Because at this point I don't even know.

Here is the bet, I can show your bold faced lies twice now from this thread. First you said 1200 soldiers over and over, and then backtracked to 1200 people. Then you went from calling Zinn a liar over and over to claiming he is telling half truths.

If I can pull quotes showing these two very contradictory statements, that aren't just half truths but outright lies, I get your AV for 3 months. Deal?

If you don't want the bet, then shut the fuck up, and go away.

You can plead your case to a mod that we declare as arbitrator that soldier = men, and lie = half truth.

If not you don't want to take the bet, then again, shut the fuck up.

Near as I can tell, fuct if I know. Let me see if I can find out.

You're a runaway train in this thread. Just call him out with a bet in the bet thread with something very specific and let's see if we can put this baby to bed.

I suggest a sig bet where he would have to display "HendoRuaGOAT's peepee tastes like championship material." for a few months. ;)

Near as I can tell, fuct if I know. Let me see if I can find out.

You're a runaway train in this thread. Just call him out with a bet in the bet thread with something very specific and let's see if we can put this baby to bed.

I suggest a sig bet where he would have to display "HendoRuaGOAT's peepee tastes like championship material." for a few months. ;)

I hear you, but I think he needs to accept the bet to take it to the bet thread. If not it will just become this ridiculous circle jerk in that thread.

Uh, yes, here it is again, since you missed it....

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/mention

7. a male follower or subordinate:
the king's men. He's the boss's number one man

And from the very same link, under "British Dictionary Definitions for Men"

10. (usually pl) a member of the armed forces who does not hold commissioned, warrant, or noncommissioned rank (as in the phrase officers and men)

11 .a member of a group, team, etc

16. a vassal of a feudal lord

What does "member of the armed forces" mean to you?

I hear you, but I think he needs to accept the bet to take it to the bet thread. If not it will just become this ridiculous circle jerk in that thread.

In the bet thread you tag them in to the bet you're proposing. If he declines you look much better than what's going on here. If he accepts we're that much closer to resolution.

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Back