Elections Gary Johnson at 12% (3% away from debates), potential game changer

Near as I can tell, fuct if I know. Let me see if I can find out.

You're a runaway train in this thread. Just call him out with a bet in the bet thread with something very specific and let's see if we can put this baby to bed.

I suggest a sig bet where he would have to display "HendoRuaGOAT's peepee tastes like championship material." for a few months. ;)

Where did your sudden interest come from?

Uh, yes, here it is again, since you missed it....

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/mention

7. a male follower or subordinate:
the king's men. He's the boss's number one man

And from the very same link, under "British Dictionary Definitions for Men"

10. (usually pl) a member of the armed forces who does not hold commissioned, warrant, or noncommissioned rank (as in the phrase officers and men)

11 .a member of a group, team, etc

16. a vassal of a feudal lord

What does "member of the armed forces" mean to you?

British dictionary definition of men ........Oh my fucking god.

Please make this absurd argument to a mod as arbitrator, with a 3 month av bet on the line. I really want to see the response.

British dictionary definition of men ........Oh my fucking god.

Please make this absurd argument to a mod as arbitrator, with a 3 month av bet on the line. I really want to see the response.

Lol, the English definition of an English word is absurd now? Lol

That might be the best one in the long line of amazingly dumb shit you've pulled.

In the bet thread you tag them in to the bet you're proposing. If he declines you look much better than what's going on here. If he accepts we're that much closer to resolution.

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Fair enough, I'll give it a try.

I was supposed to be challenged. It has yet to happen that I'm aware of.
He posted something but it is rather incoherent and is his normal ranting. Honestly I'm surprised the mods didn't make him clear it up, maybe they don't take him too seriously either.

He posted something but it is rather incoherent and is his normal ranting. Honestly I'm surprised the mods didn't make him clear it up, maybe they don't take him too seriously either.

I just went and checked. I saw it. He wants to bet that he can "prove" that I said "men" which I did, are you confused on that or to what I meant? Or are you confused by the dictonary's definition? He also wants to bet that I first said half truths, then said when did I say half truths, which I also already admitted was something that I said, and that I consider a half truth to be an outright lie. I openly admit to both aspects of his bet..... so what does he want to bet on?

At this point I think it's all he has to hang on to

LOL, says the guy who uses the queens dictionary definition of things.

Take the bet.

Come on man.

Oh wait, you might be confused. When I say man, I don't mean a soldier for a local lord.

LOL, says the guy who uses the queens dictionary definition of things.

Take the bet.

Come on man.

Oh wait, you might be confused. When I say man, I don't mean a soldier for a local lord.

LOL, if you think everyone isn't laughing at you for pretending like the English dictionary definition of an English word is ridiculous, you're even dumber than everyone already thinks you are

Back