Garrett's suspension.

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
Indefinite suspension, last guy to do it about sixty years ago got ejected.

Rudolph tried to rip off Garrett's helmet first and hit him in the nuts, they got separated and Rudolph then tried to get the fight going again before Garrett responded and showed him what an athlete can do. He was acting in self defence at that point.

Sure hitting with a helmet is terrible but does the punishment fit the crime?

Last edited:

Rudolph tried to rip off Garrett's helmet first and hit him twice in the nuts before Garrett responded and showed him what an athlete can do.

Stop making shit up to defend an idiot. It makes you look like an idiot.

Stop making shit up to defend an idiot. It makes you look like an idiot.

I ain't making shit up, an i don't care for Myles Garrett. I'm a 49ers fan if anything other than a fan of good football.

I ain't making shit up, an i don't care for Myles Garrett. I'm a 49ers fan if anything other than a fan of good football.
He never hit him in the nuts. It's a complete fabrication from the retarded Garrett apologists. He pushed him away with his foot once, wasn't even in the groin, it was the thigh. And the other time he was trying to grab him while on the ground as Garrett moved.
And one could make the argument Rudolph wasn't trying to take Garretts helmet off, just pulling his head down because he was pissed for the cheap, chicken shit tackle. But even if he did try to pull it off, it doesn't matter. No one gives a shit Garrett pulled his helmet off. The only reason anyone is talking about it because he hit him in the head with it. THAT was the only problem.

Only suspension I see a problem with is Pouncey's. He did what any decent teammate would do.

it's called escalation of force
you don't respond to a much weaker individual, whom couldn't even rip your helmet off....

by rippin theirs off and beating them w/ it

That's like shooting a bad guy that is pointing at you......

it's also assault w/ a deadly weapon

if Garrett had simply just stopped at taking his helmet off, and maybe shaking him violently hahah....he'd be fine

Yeah, I'm just being controversial for the crack.

But for real tho he was done fighting after taking Rudolph's helmet off in reciprocation. Then Rudolph got in his face and he lashed out in defence. No premeditation. Unfortunate for everyone involved.

Rudolph tried to rip off Garrett's helmet first and hit him in the nuts, they got separated and Rudolph then tried to get the fight going again before Garrett responded and showed him what an athlete can do. He was acting in self defence at that point.

Browns fan? Rudolph looked to me like he was just trying to get the dumbass off him. Garrett should never be allowed in the NFL again. He's just lucky it was Brady or another QB people care about.

You realize an athlete the size of Garrett swinging a helmet as hard as he can into someone else's head could kill that person if he connected right?

So, by your take... if I was a bouncer and someone took a swing at me I could John Wick their ass with a pencil?

Got it.

You realize an athlete the size of Garrett swinging a helmet as hard as he can into someone else's head could kill that person if he connected right?

Could happen with anybody of any size. Literally an irrelevant take breh

Did anyone else turn the game off in the 4th, and got to miss this shit live? I'm kicking myself that I did that...

Anyway, suspension is warranted any way you slice it. He can still submit appeals with the League and go from there. I honestly don't think he'll be out of the game for life.

Think all Garretts in the NFL should lose their job imo

i'd like to see a few links to show people dying from getting slapped on the head with an American Football helmet

it's one thing to career into someone who doesnt have a helmet on, its another when someone pinches your helmet and gives you a slap in the face with it

How ironic.

Max Kellerman has defended egregious behavior from athletes in the past. In particular James Butler, the boxer who sucker punched and broke the jaw of another fighter trying to shake his hand. Max defended him and made excuses for him and even paid Butler's legal fees and helped get his boxing license reinstated. Butler later beat Max's brother Sam Kellerman to death with a hammer. Sam was a "hip hop enthusiast" like Max who grew up rich and privileged in NYC and craved the acceptance of people like Butler and Garrett.

And here he is all these years later defending another thug.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

How ironic.

Max Kellerman has defended egregious behavior from athletes in the past. In particular James Butler, the boxer who sucker punched and broke the jaw of another fighter trying to shake his hand. Max defended him and made excuses for him and even paid Butler's legal fees and helped get his boxing license reinstated. Butler later beat Max's brother Sam Kellerman to death with a hammer. Sam was a "hip hop enthusiast" like Max who grew up rich and privileged in NYC and craved the acceptance of people like Butler and Garrett.

And here he is all these years later defending another thug.
these guys were hard as nailz

hqdefault.jpg

Back