Garrett's suspension.

This emphases the hypocrisy of the media and major corporate sponsors of the NFL and NBA. One boxer/MMA fighter has legal problems and they talk about how horrible the sport and it's athletes are and how major companies can't afford to be associated with it. Yet how many athletes in the big four routinely commit crimes and engage in poor behavior? It's always really pissed me off the double standards applied to combat sports.

ESPN trying to make him an authority on sports is one of the more egregious sins of the sports media

Especially since his whole career is due to his Daddy's connections with ESPN. I despise people like Max. Growing up rich and attending private schools while trying to hang out with and win the approval of people like Butler and Garrett.

AdmirableWhisperedAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif

The only thing Myles GAYret did wrong was failing to snap that bum's neck and turning him into a paraplegic

Well Myles being the paleontology fan he is now has all the time in the world to go digging in the dirt, lol. Clown.

Garrett had no business cheap shotting the qb with 8 seconds left in the game. That action is what set the qb off

In two weeks these teams play again.

Who's watching it?

How ironic.

Max Kellerman has defended egregious behavior from athletes in the past. In particular James Butler, the boxer who sucker punched and broke the jaw of another fighter trying to shake his hand. Max defended him and made excuses for him and even paid Butler's legal fees and helped get his boxing license reinstated. Butler later beat Max's brother Sam Kellerman to death with a hammer. Sam was a "hip hop enthusiast" like Max who grew up rich and privileged in NYC and craved the acceptance of people like Butler and Garrett.

And here he is all these years later defending another thug.
That's disturbing. I've never liked Max. I always thought he was fake and brought too much politics to sports. A white guy who wanted you to know he was woke in a very insincere way.

That's disturbing. I've never liked Max. I always thought he was fake and brought too much politics to sports. A white guy who wanted you to know he was woke in a very insincere way.

That's exactly what he is. A rich Jewish wigga rapper from NYC who grew up wanting the approval of underprivileged thugs while he attended exclusive private schools and Daddy arranged a TV career for him.

That's exactly what he is. A rich Jewish wigga rapper from NYC who grew up wanting the approval of underprivileged thugs while he attended exclusive private schools and Daddy arranged a TV career for him.
Probably voted for Hillary too

Garrett is lucky Rudolph didn't drop after that hit. If there was a concussion or loss of consciousness after that hit it may have been a wrap for his career.

The tackle wasn't even needed. Mason already passed the ball and it was a dumb late hit in a game that was over. Clown shoe play from a guy who probably won't ever play again.

He never hit him in the nuts. It's a complete fabrication from the retarded Garrett apologists. He pushed him away with his foot once, wasn't even in the groin, it was the thigh. And the other time he was trying to grab him while on the ground as Garrett moved.
And one could make the argument Rudolph wasn't trying to take Garretts helmet off, just pulling his head down because he was pissed for the cheap, chicken shit tackle. But even if he did try to pull it off, it doesn't matter. No one gives a shit Garrett pulled his helmet off. The only reason anyone is talking about it because he hit him in the head with it. THAT was the only problem.

Only suspension I see a problem with is Pouncey's. He did what any decent teammate would do.

Rest of the season sounds about right.

Pouncey defended his teammate, but you can't kick a guy, especially in the head.

Rest of the season sounds about right.

Pouncey defended his teammate, but you can't kick a guy, especially in the head.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think he actually kicked him. I know it looked like it to me at first, but when I watched it later I was pretty sure he never actually touched him with his foot? Looked like he started to, then backed off.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think he actually kicked him. I know it looked like it to me at first, but when I watched it later I was pretty sure he never actually touched him with his foot? Looked like he started to, then backed off.

I'm not going to go and look for it, but I thought he took around three stabs at kicking him

Back