• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gane would be a nightmare matchup for Pereira

Gane goes 'toe to toe' with absolutely NO ONE.

Get the fuck outta here.
giphy.gif

BWAHAHAHA dudes a low pedigree striker who got by facing much slower out of shape dudes.

Ganes stale tiptoe backpedal routine was remedial stuff Pereira fought at the bottom tier of Glory on the way to the top, Tuivasa nearly decapitated him doing that silly nonsense.

Pereira would use that senseless backpedaling to his advantage and sleep Gane with the left.

Imaging Pereira with no weight cut and more lean weight to his frame… better striker, bigger power, better pedigree, identical reach and measurements. There’s no scenario where Gane wins. He’s too one dimensional and he’s outmatched in his only dimension.

Be careful picking against Gane here sherbros, as evidenced by the skin folds on the back of his head Gane has A+ chin & isn't going to get hurt easily, even by Pereira. :eek:

Screenshot_20240630_151451_Chrome.jpg

Not a nightmare matchup for Poatan, but a dream matchup for anyone who loves high-level standup striking matches.

UFC better make this one right away, instead of setting up Poatan vs. Blaydes or some stupid shit like that. Or Jailton vs. Poatan lol.
jailton vs alex would never happen. they are both brazillians and friendly with each other

Be careful picking against Gane here sherbros, as evidenced by the skin folds on the back of his head Gane has A+ chin & isn't going to get hurt easily, even by Pereira. :eek:

View attachment 1050607
Head fat is the secret weapon for invincible chin??!?!

I learned something new today.

My father in law must be the true Homer Simpson of MMA.

Head fat is the secret weapon for invincible chin??!?!

I learned something new today.

My father in law must be the true Homer Simpson of MMA.

Yep read this old sherdog thread, dead giveaway he has an iron chin

@Jean-MMA come flex your knowledge on this topic

Last edited:
Back