Gane vs Pavlovich for the Interim Title please

Idk about that, Tuivasa is the only one who’s connected on Gane and he didn’t react very well.

I think there’s a reason Gane runs around a lot, Ngannou hinted that his chin was weak.

I think Gane might get one tapped.
Yet Ngannou couldn't do anything and had to resort to LNP to win. Interesting how these fat HWs get so much credit for knocking out other fat HWs, Ngannou and Gane are both miles ahead.

Agreed.

Pavlovich is an exciting prospect

It's unfortunate that some are placing unrealistic expectations on him, like having Ngannou-esque one-shot knockout power, which anyone who has watched more than one of Sergei's fights knows he doesn't possess.

He is the 3rd or 2nd hardest hitter at HW. Only Lewis may likely be above him other than of course Ngannou. Ngannous power is just unreal it is like Schilts at HW in K1. Schilt KOd people cold with Jabs but being so giant helped him. Sergei has great timing, speed that is far above Lewis and he has more power than Gane by far. He also seems to display a better chin in the times he did get hit by Lewis and Tai he survived no problem and Tai cracked him 2x.

Curious to see how good Pavlovich can wrestle. He has wreslted with DC and all the Russian and Sambo guys for years.

Ngannou is also a great striker. He has great timing, speed and more power than Sergei. It may not be smart for Sergei to engage with Ngannou in such an exchange. Curious how Sergei would fight Ngannou

Pavlovich vs blaydes for interim. Gane needs another win or two to get back in that convo. I'd also be interested in how Pav does against blaydes's grappling

Yeah this guy is a serious problem in the division. Excited to see what happens next with him!

Idk about that, Tuivasa is the only one who’s connected on Gane and he didn’t react very well.

I think there’s a reason Gane runs around a lot, Ngannou hinted that his chin was weak.

I think Gane might get one tapped.
Well to be fair, to Ngannou everyone's chin is weak. <BC1>

Back