Gane vs Pavlovich for the Interim Title please

I've already seen Gane vs Tuivasa so no thanks

No.. skip Gane and let Pavlovich make quick work of Ngannou.

He can defend vs Gane.

gane freezes him and outpoints him, most likely.

Idk about that, Tuivasa is the only one who’s connected on Gane and he didn’t react very well.

I think there’s a reason Gane runs around a lot, Ngannou hinted that his chin was weak.

I think Gane might get one tapped.

I agree or have Blaydes vs Sergei for it. This stupid possible Jones fight is clogging the division up. If Ngannou maybe faces Jones in March then an interim belt is for sure needed by summer. Then Ngannou defends end of the year.

Idk about that, Tuivasa is the only one who’s connected on Gane and he didn’t react very well.

I think there’s a reason Gane runs around a lot, Ngannou hinted that his chin was weak.

Wut.
Tuivasa cracked him.
The dude bounced right up and finished the round strong.

i mean it’s the heavyweight division, i think if either guy lands clean and hard, the other guy is going down. i’ve just seen gane avoid strikes at a high level. can’t say the same for sergei

Wut.
Tuivasa cracked him.
The dude bounced right up and finished the round strong.

Tuivasa is sloppy, and he didn’t even connect flush on the jaw. Hit Gane around the mouth/nose area.

Look at Ganes legs stiffen up, not a good sign.

UnfinishedPlushBird-size_restricted.gif

Tuivasa is sloppy, and he didn’t even connect flush on the jaw. Hit Gane around the mouth/nose area.

Look at Ganes legs stiffen up, not a good sign.

UnfinishedPlushBird-size_restricted.gif

Didn't Pavlovich literally turtle up against Overeem and just wait for the ref to save him?

s5-NcGm9KPzHu0loTQydlLh81ZLQlAsmTUMTEwo9_5M.gif

What has Gane done to deserve another interim title shot?

Lol francis would love it if those 2 took each other out in a war while he's passing himself off as champ after a razor close point fighting win over gane.

You make a good point. Given how inactive Ngannou has been and in general I am NOT a fan of killing off contenders by having them take each other out. Ideally Ngannou would defend vs Jones then defend vs Gane then face the winner of Blaydes vs Pavlovich

Didn't Pavlovich literally turtle up against Overeem and just wait for the ref to save him?

s5-NcGm9KPzHu0loTQydlLh81ZLQlAsmTUMTEwo9_5M.gif

Yeah but losing to Overeem in your first UFC fight is not so bad. Sergei was also until that point winning the exchanges vs Reem

Yeah but losing to Overeem in your first UFC fight is not so bad. Sergei was also until that point winning the exchanges vs Reem

Agreed.

Pavlovich is an exciting prospect

It's unfortunate that some are placing unrealistic expectations on him, like having Ngannou-esque one-shot knockout power, which anyone who has watched more than one of Sergei's fights knows he doesn't possess.

Reactions: MT7
Back