Gane has a long face, i.e. a weak chin.

I'm a big gane fan but I actually agree with TS a little bit.His facial and head structure doesn't scream "iron chin". But I hope I'm wrong though.
Does jon jones facial structure scream “iron chin” to you?

Weak thread.

New thread premise:

Would you rather be a successful UFC fighter, or the most famous / successful bodybuilder/ power lifter ?
UFC fighter... You can have all the muscle in the world, but if the roids turn your weiner into a raisin, then whats the point?

s-l1000.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

I did a scientific study on long faces when i was in college. It turns out that it is true. The skeletal structure and placement of the neck muscles adjacent to the jaw create a “cushion” for absorbing impact. The thicker the jaw bone, the more force it can absorb without triggering the brain from shutting off. However the difference is minimal between how much a “weak” chin and a strong chin can take. If you read all that and believed it for at least a second. Give me a like.
obviously is fake because you said your study was on long faces, then proceed to talk more about just jaw bones and neck muscles.. when you can have a long face and short neck, or short face and long neck.. all sorts of different combinations.. then basically negate your own words by saying the difference is already minimal.. nothing about those facts include that long faces tend to have thin jaw bones..

also the ending acts as though it was made to be a joke the whole time :p Diaz brothers are a great indication that your study is also bullshit like other have pointed out.

He actually has a huge robust head, so yes.

But there are examples like Dan Hooker or Mousasi. And the fact that Brian Stann did not have a legendary chin.

At least post the pic goddammit.
Face looks normal to me.
Not even long.
GANE_CYRIL.png

I'm a big gane fan but I actually agree with TS a little bit.His facial and head structure doesn't scream "iron chin". But I hope I'm wrong though.
WTF is wrong with you guys ?
He has a good skin folds in the back but he is not fat. That means he has an iron chin 100% fact
1614376500-hands.jpg

This bro science has been debunked long ago by the likes of Max Holloway, Nate Diaz, Dan Hooker, Tony Ferguson etc.

It probably has more to do with your brain and the connective tissue surrounding it than your fucking jawline.

Agreed. he’s also Frenchwoman that’s troubling for his durability. and not named lebanner

So he should just go ahead and retire. TS figured him out.

<WellThere>

Jawline isn't the end all be all of durability but skull structure certainly plays a part as does neck type. Going around looking for an anomaly looking fighter to debunk that is silly.

His upper head is pretty thick and he has the cheekbones and chin bone development. It does look 'iron chinned'.

Back