Media Gane(153k) before UFC was a savage, DrabonBallZ combo gif

lol @ “Best HW in Canada”… about as relevant as the best HW in Zimbabwe. <45>

In case you haven’t noticed, Canada is where you go these days to pad your record… bunch of brawlers who couldn’t make it in Hockey. This isn’t the mid 2000’s kiddo Canada has fallen off the map in the MMA scene.

<DisgustingHHH>
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. There are a bunch of prospects on the way up.

And Canada has a ranked HW in Tanner Boser.

But keep talking. You know so much!

I didn't see the fight and the gif doesn't show any of that. The gif shows the guy eating it and still standing. That's all I can go off.

I make this gif for you my man
zfDwHT.gif

I live on the South shore of Montreal, so I know the org, moron. Why do people like you think fans know only the UFC?!?!
I repeat: he looked good fighting subpar competition. I actually think he looked better fighting in the UFC.
You need to work on your social skills.

Man, the Ignore button is great!

I can't believe I've been avoiding it all these years!

As an side, 2nd dude is proof that potbellied hombres are pretty invulnerable to knees. Holy ish!

Literally an undefeated prospect at the time. 8-0 8 KOs.

Again… WHO was he fighting???

Dude was in Canada fighting bums. A non factor in the MMA world, to act like he was a world beater makes you look like a foolish hypebeast and flat out disingenuous.

I live on the South shore of Montreal, so I know the org, moron. Why do people like you think fans know only the UFC?!?!
I repeat: he looked good fighting subpar competition. I actually think he looked better fighting in the UFC.
Do you truly believe some guy who fought a bunch of nobodies could immediately sky rocket to the level of gane in the UFC without having fought some legit guys? It’s not like he had a ton of fights. He fought a very small number of guys, and he made it count. There’s no way he’d be so developed by now if he was just fighting joe schmoes

100% right
I normally think of you as a quality poster, and your account is older than mine, so I forgive you for calling me a moron. Even though it hurt my feelings.
<DCrying>

I was a fan Dyczka, and I was very impressed with how Gane destroyed him in his second pro fight.

Again… WHO was he fighting???

Dude was in Canada fighting bums. A non factor in the MMA world, to act like he was a world beater makes you look like a foolish hypebeast and flat out disingenuous.
Find me a HW that isn’t named Fedor that strikes at the level of gane and can still pull this off and you can pick my av for a week

ImaginativeMeatyAiredale-size_restricted.gif

Do you truly believe some guy who fought a bunch of nobodies could immediately sky rocket to the level of gane in the UFC without having fought some legit guys? It’s not like he had a ton of fights. He fought a very small number of guys, and he made it count. There’s no way he’d be so developed by now if he was just fighting joe schmoes

He’s fighting at HW lol… merely having a respectable overhand makes you a contender these days... Look at Lewis and Ngannou.

The UFC isn’t necessarily scouting the wrestling or BJJ world at HW these days like they used to.

<{cruzshake}>

Find me a HW that isn’t named Fedor that strikes at the level of gane and can still pull this off and you can pick my av for a week

ImaginativeMeatyAiredale-size_restricted.gif

You do realize what an insult to grappling this gif is right??? This would never happen in any other division lol… it’s a sloppy failed Uchimata by an out of shape dude.

This is what you’re looking for my guy:

8a1a71755c4980e5bb3b4295b5bd5c6d.gif

Knew he isn't a natural southpaw. When he is standing in an Orthodox stance his right hand has so much more power coming from the rear.

His defense so much better as southpaw but he's a scary puncher in Orthodox stance

Back