Media Gane(153k) before UFC was a savage, DrabonBallZ combo gif

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Spinning elbow to a double punch lol then he finished his opponent,
mw3zb-.gif

and fun fact against this guy he suffer a collapsed lung and was fighting with one lung, told his coach betwen R1 and R2 "I have no more cardio !" he then had no choice but finish his opponent in R2 because he knew he couldnt last more

New video from UFC with a great HL from his fights before UFC

Damn Gane before UFC was a savage, with only 1 year of training he was willing to brawl ,you can tell now that his style evolve to a more mature fighter ,more technical and less risky.
Kind of like GSP went from savage to calculated after Serra lose

Dyczka was also an undefeated prospect, 8-0 with 8 KOs. That was the first time I saw Gane fight and the way he destroyed the Kung Fu Panda showed he was something special.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm not impressed. I thought I would've seen someone get dropped at least. Dude took all that and was still standing.

Dyczka was also an undefeated prospect, 8-0 with 8 KOs. That was the first time I saw Game fight and the way he destroyed the King Fu Panda showed he was something special.

Yeah the world was clamoring over the potential of the “Kung Fu Panda”… I mean it’s not like he was just some random Canadian circuit jobber…

Lol I don’t understand why people have to be disingenuous to be hypebeasts.

<{cruzshake}>

Honestly I'm not impressed. I thought I would've seen someone get dropped at least. Dude took all that and was still standing.
He droped just after and got finish what u talkin about ?

Yeah the world was clamoring over the potential of the “Kung Fu Panda”… I mean it’s not like he was just some random Canadian circuit jobber…

Lol I don’t understand why people have to be disingenuous to be hypebeasts.

<{cruzshake}>
Not my fault you have no idea what you are talking about. Dyczka had crazy power and chin, and was extremely fast for his size. He already had a bunch of quality wins and had some hype. Many considered him the best HW in Canada.

But tell me more about stuff you have no clue about.

He droped just after and got finish what u talkin about ?
I didn't see the fight and the gif doesn't show any of that. The gif shows the guy eating it and still standing. That's all I can go off.

Gane has volume omg not every hw one punch

Not my fault you have no idea what you are talking about. Dyczka had crazy power and chin, and was extremely fast for his size. He already had a bunch of quality wins and had some hype. Many considered him the best HW in Canada.

But tell me more about stuff you have no clue about.

lol @ “Best HW in Canada”… about as relevant as the best HW in Zimbabwe. <45>

In case you haven’t noticed, Canada is where you go these days to pad your record… bunch of brawlers who couldn’t make it in Hockey. This isn’t the mid 2000’s kiddo Canada has fallen off the map in the MMA scene.

<DisgustingHHH>

How is the number of Gane's IG followers pertinent to his fight with Dyczka?

Back