Gaming headsets

I've had hyper x for the last 5 years. Clouds, revolvers and so on.

Figured id try open back and got beyerdynamic dt990s, I'll never go back to closed back headsets.

Figured id try open back and got beyerdynamic dt990s, I'll never go back to closed back headsets.
MA2n.gif

Unless you're in a public place. Don’t be that guy.

Any recommendations for a good headset?

I'm cool with wired headsets or wireless ones. Not really pleased with the Turtle Beach 600 gen 2 that I have

I went with the GSP 600..... Kinda wanted to try the steelseries but the reviews were mixed with too many complaints about it disconnecting from consoles intermittently. That would just annoy the hell out of me
Edit:

The GSP 600 are great....had a setting where 50% of volume was muted because of chat and the headset wasn't turned all the way up in the Xbox setting for audio

Damned ps5 without optical output and old drivers.

Just ordered pc38x, easier to drive and I guess future proof.

@Madmick

Damned ps5 without optical output and old drivers.

Just ordered pc38x, easier to drive and I guess future proof.

@Madmick
I've seen that one on Drop. Looks like some killer headphones. I'm sure Sony will update their drivers. It's no easy task adding support for any mean devices as the consoles handle, now. The shift to everything via USB is just the way things are headed.

Back