International Gal Gadot/ Wonder Woman voices support for Israel, unnamed “neighbors”- Israeli Government Retweets

Tbh I don't see much wrong with what she said. She's an Israeli citizen and served in the IDF and yet her take was far more balanced and sympathetic to the Palestinians than Andrew Yang's.
Agreed.

Tbh I don't see much wrong with what she said. She's an Israeli citizen and served in the IDF and yet her take was far more balanced and sympathetic to the Palestinians than Andrew Yang's.

And much more importantly: she's hot. So therefor I support her;)

And much more importantly: she's hot. So therefor I support her;)
Personally I think she is overrated but she seems like a decent person and I think the backlash she's getting here is a bit unfair and uncharitable.

Personally I think she is overrated but she seems like a decent person and I think the backlash she's getting here is a bit unfair and uncharitable.
Given she was IDF.... this take of hers is almost extremely liberal when you take that past into account.

Maybe a little overrated.

I put her at maybe a 9.986733 and I think the public has her more like a 9.992437 <{ohyeah}>
lol

She won't be cancelled. And yet conservatives will claim Hollywood is liberal and celebs supports cancel culture.

Producers/Studio heads are probably conservative and pro Israel, but the culture in itself is completely liberal and she will get shit for this statement.

Gal Gadot bless.

I hope she stays Wonder Woman forever.

Producers/Studio heads are probably conservative and pro Israel, but the culture in itself is completely liberal and she will get shit for this statement.

Sad that this common sense statement even needed to be made.

Back