Gagging for it (SCO Thread v. 29) Update Mueller Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Mueller already proved Russian collusion, so there is that.

Did he prove that Trump conspired with Russia, though?

I know Russia itself tried to meddle but since Mueller stated there were no more indictments (and there are none of the infamous "sealed indictments" that some of you have trumpeted), it's not far-fetched to say that he's got nothing on Trump nor any of his family members.

That all adds up to a hot and tasty Nothing-Burger.

Except Mueller already proved Russian collusion, so there is that.
lmao, he didn't prove diddly.
grasping at straws. a nothingburger that kept the libs going for years and now they're panic wrestling to find some new hysteria to amplify in their bubbles of despair and losing touch.

Did he predict that?

Yes. Not only that, he said that sharing polling data was illegal per and said he could cite a statutory provision to back that up. But, of course never provided any citation.

I tried to account bet him, but he never owned up to it.

lmao, he didn't prove diddly.
grasping at straws. a nothingburger that kept the libs going for years and now they're panic wrestling to find some new hysteria to amplify in their bubbles of despair and losing touch.
The investigation was started by and run by republicans. The liberal faction of the country has enjoyed it though.

Laughing here at sad libtards. Just read the headlines.
idv1DP9.png

The investigation was started by and run by republicans. The liberal faction of the country has enjoyed it though.

Still enjoying being played by fake news?

I commented that Manafort was already named in court filings for his collusion with Russians in that accidentally not-redacted court filings by his lawyers.

That was true.

People seem to not understand that the 'collusion' was already established by Mueller, before this filing.

Dude, you said repeatedly that what Manafort did in sharing the datawas illegal and to wait for Mueller to indict him. You also said it was illegal per se and could cite a statute to prove it. You never did.

Laughing here at sad libtards. Just read the headlines.
idv1DP9.png

Still enjoying being played by fake news?
Trump is impressively silent on Twitter right now...for a time of celebration. Interesting...what could it mean batman?

Now, spin away brochacho.

Yes. Not only that, he said that sharing polling data was illegal per and said he could cite a statutory provision to back that up. But, of course never provided any citation.

I tried to account bet him, but he never owned up to it.
@MikeMcMann

Let's hear your side.

Trump is impressively silent on Twitter right now...for a time of celebration. Interesting...what could it mean batman?

they probably took the phone away from him just when he was about to post the SUCK IT comment

they probably took the phone away from him just when he was about to post the SUCK IT comment
Trump would add me as a fan if he just stopped with the long tweets and did just say things like "suck it". If they did take the phone away, couldn't have been anything but a covert op. Chuck a cheeseburger he was about to tackle at the wall and snatch the phone and run. Confusion is the only way.

You're so emotional. It's called gleeing. He doesn't want his tweet to eclipse the news. When your enemy faceplants, sit back let them flop around in the mud. It's hilarious that all you have left now is Trump not tweeting for a few hours. lol Zoloft, brotato chip. Zoloft.

Trump would add me as a fan if he just stopped with the long tweets and did just say things like "suck it". If they did take the phone away, couldn't have been anything but a covert op. Chuck a cheeseburger he was about to tackle at the wall and snatch the phone and run. Confusion is the only way.

Nah, you'd be raging and crying here how he is unfit for office. You're not fooling anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back