Gagging for it (SCO Thread v. 29) Update Mueller Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Strzok raised 400K$ on Gofundme based of his role in this travesty. So did McCabe and possibly others. Should those funds be subject to civil asset forfeiture? Can they be?
Refresh my memory. What have they done that merits asset forfeiture?

By 'collusion with Russians', is it possible you are referring to the act of sharing internal polling with a single Ukrainian man?
If by "single Ukrainian man" you mean Russian intelligence then that would be correct.

By 'collusion with Russians', is it possible you are referring to the act of sharing internal polling with a single Ukrainian man?
That is one aspect but Mueller found much more.

As we all know "collusion" is not a defined crime. It's a catch all phrase. Kind of like 'killing' is not a crime but murder, manslaughter and self defense all fall under that catch all phrase.

Collusion in this case referred to what was clearly defined in the Special Prosecutors Investigation as "links" or "coordination" with Russia and members of the Trump campaign.

We had a whole bunch of people in the Trump campaign claim no collusion and lie about collusion but one by one Mueller proved those "links" and "coordination" did exist, they were lying about it, and he nailed them for it with indictments and convictions. Huge success. The most successful Special Investigator investigation of all times in terms of nailing the most people and the most jail time for collusion.

Southern District of NYC is investigating Russian ties to Trump's inauguration, along with a Trump SuperPac that Manafort was involved in. Part of the investigation is also into foreign influence into numerous campaign and cabinet members.

DC US Attorney is investigating the NRA and their financial ties to Russia, specifically through Maria Butina, also involved with the Trump campaign.

Then there is a redacted case that is only known about due to a statement regarding Michael Flynn's cooperation with the Feds. Who knows on this one.

That sounds a bit out of their reach for SDNY. I find it hard to believe they intend to find something Mueller couldn't

And the NRA case doesnt seem to be about Trump.

Did he prove that Trump conspired with Russia, though?

I know Russia itself tried to meddle but since Mueller stated there were no more indictments (and there are none of the infamous "sealed indictments" that some of you have trumpeted), it's not far-fetched to say that he's got nothing on Trump nor any of his family members.

That all adds up to a hot and tasty Nothing-Burger.
The huge alarm bells went off when Manafort took over the campaign. Why can't that be enough for you? Junior's response to recieving help from the Russians and Stone's communications with Wikileaks are also suspicious. Flynn's ties to Turkey. Kushner's to Middle Eastern countries. We can't make a determination without an investigation but there seems to be enough evidence to justify one.

Did he prove that Trump conspired with Russia, though?

I know Russia itself tried to meddle but since Mueller stated there were no more indictments (and there are none of the infamous "sealed indictments" that some of you have trumpeted), it's not far-fetched to say that he's got nothing on Trump nor any of his family members.

That all adds up to a hot and tasty Nothing-Burger.
I need you to google "Mueller Mandate" and read it.

Once you do then we can talk about your question.

You have to be painfully stupid if you read the mandate (THE ACTUAL REASON IT WAS CONSTITUTED) and then say it amounted to a nothing burger.

lmao, he didn't prove diddly.
grasping at straws. a nothingburger that kept the libs going for years and now they're panic wrestling to find some new hysteria to amplify in their bubbles of despair and losing touch.
I will bet you giving 6 to 1 odds he proved exactly what his mandate demanded.

6 months of Av and sig control for you or 1 month for me if I win.

He absolutely did not only prove diddy. He proved the mother fucking motherlode.

Dude, you said repeatedly that what Manafort did in sharing the datawas illegal and to wait for Mueller to indict him. You also said it was illegal per se and could cite a statute to prove it. You never did.
Yes and it was illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back