Gaethjes leg kicks were the best offense a Khabib opponent has ever hand

I think the kicks were having an impact on Khabib. That’s why when he did get it to ground he went straight for submissions instead of going into smash mode.

And I can’t work out if Khabib’s chin is amazing, or if his opponents are so worried about the takedown attempt that they take 10-15% off their punches when throwing, just in case they miss and the takedown comes.

That's why khabib started giving up position for the sub. He knew any more of those kicks and down the line he'd be fucked.

Submissions aren't much different from KO shots in that a skilled fighter can end it quick with one, but in this case it was just pure grappling domination - Khabib took him down and effortlessly passed his guard, threatened with multiple subs before locking it in.

I have to admit I was pretty shocked at how good Khabib's ground game is. I mean we all knew it was good in an MMA sense but that was just pure high level grappling...awesome.
Khabib dominated 4th degree Black belt RDA, wtf is justin blue belt will do

Al Ioquinta says says otherweise.

The leg kicks caused him to get taken down and subbed lol... MJ had the right idea imo fast straight shots while trying to hold your ground.

Agree. But Gaethje just couldn't get his footing. Khabib was walkin his ass down.

Back