Gaethjes leg kicks were the best offense a Khabib opponent has ever hand

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
None of the punches of Dustin, Conor, Johnson etc. did nearly as much. Neither did Barbozas kicks or RDA/Johnsons guillotines. Maybe Dustins guillotine at best

by the 2nd round they were clearly affecting him specially the one that almost turned him around

Tibau defended very well but he didnt have much effective offense that fight himself.

Gaethjes leg kicks were the most trouble Khabib has had and he still dominated and finishe din the 2nd

Both the main and the co main today showed that leg kicks don't work as a main gameplan.

Israel used leg kicks to panic Costa into a sloppy exchange where he knocked him down with a left hook to the temple.

Both the main and the co main today showed that leg kicks don't work as a main gameplan.

Israel used leg kicks to panic Costa into a sloppy exchange where he knocked him down with a left hook to the temple.

And none of those people used leg kicks as a 'main gameplan'.

Yes.

But then Khabib took it too him - using kickboxing of all things - and Justin was suddenly in deep water.

Technically Justin won the first round (2/3 judges said so). But Khabib’s counterattack was as unreal as it was unexpected, and Justin’s plan B was to throw bombs. A few of which landed even (and Khabib ate.) But they didn’t hurt Khabib much and Justin was gassed as a motherfucker.

Hell of a fight all around.

He was doing ok and Khabib was doing far better than I expected in the standup....but I cannot believe Justine got caught in a triangle like that LMAO...I overestimated his skill set I guess...he is a great fighter still just not champ shit.

Coming from everyone who probably said going in that the leg kicks would chop khabib down... he walked right through everything Gaethje had to offer. He's the best to ever do this thing and it's not even close!

That said - Justin champ for a long time now! Awesome dude

Coming from everyone who probably said going in that the leg kicks would chop khabib down... he walked right through everything Gaethje had to offer. He's the best to ever do this thing and it's not even close!

That said - Justin champ for a long time now! Awesome dude

Shit I read the initial post wrong, but it still stands

Maybe for another round it would have made some kinda difference.

Problem is when your grappling is so overmatched, Khabib catches one kick you just lose

But Joe Rogan screamed really loud when Johnson grazed him doesn’t that mean he was rocked

There was a guy in Russia that landed more leg kicks on Khabib

None of the punches of Dustin, Conor, Johnson etc. did nearly as much. Neither did Barbozas kicks or RDA/Johnsons guillotines. Maybe Dustins guillotine at best

by the 2nd round they were clearly affecting him specially the one that almost turned him around

Tibau defended very well but he didnt have much effective offense that fight himself.

Gaethjes leg kicks were the most trouble Khabib has had and he still dominated and finishe din the 2nd
Thank you. Everybody on here is acting like Gaethje put on a pitiful performance. Those leg kicks were starting to be a big problem.

It wasn't that effective considering Justin never won a round.

I agree out of all of Khabib's opponents he had the most success striking especially with the kicks.

Back