Gaethje vs Tony

Schizo Tony couldn't handle gaetjhe. It would end his streak. And that's not my opinion. It's a fact

Tony is hittable because of the crazy pressure he puts on people, Justin's been finished in 2 of his last 4 fights. If I had to pick which one is more likely to be finished, I'd have to take Justin since we've seen him get finished and we haven't seen that from Tony, no matter how "hittable" he is.

Absolutely, El Cucuy has never been K.O.'ed in 27 fights. The smart money is on Ferguson even if he's fighting Gaetchje.

Schizo Tony couldn't handle gaetjhe. It would end his streak. And that's not my opinion. It's a fact

Let's not get carried away. MJ almost had Gaetchje unconscious at least two times in their fight and then Gaetchje was K.O.'ed by both Alvarez and Poirier. He isn't some unstoppable machine. Tony would finish him one way or another.

Tony would use his Teeps and long range stance switch jabs to keep him away. Then kill him once he's gassed in later rounds.

Let's not get carried away. MJ almost had Gaetchje unconscious at least two times in their fight and then Gaetchje was K.O.'ed by both Alvarez and Poirier. He isn't some unstoppable machine. Tony would finish him one way or another.
Interesting, but nope

Which leg did Tony just have repaired? That leg is the one glaring weakness JG could find some vulnerabilities in.
I find myself never picking against him, except last night! Gotta love this blood sport.

as if tony hasn’t lost before ? And gaethje doesn’t just run at you now he actually pressures with some thought lol . Tony overrated

as if tony hasn’t lost before ? And gaethje doesn’t just run at you now he actually pressures with some thought lol . Tony overrated

Tony's overrated? He's won 11 consecutive, finishing 8 of the 11. He either the best LW or the 2nd best LW in the world right now.

That fight would almost be too violent. I don't want to imagine it.

Jarl

Gaethje could chop those legs in two rounds to the point of completely stifling Tony’s relentless pressure. We’ve seen tony hurt with punches. Gaethje has the power to put Tony’s lights out. Tony is good at nullifying strikes on the ground when he’s hurt tho so should Gaethje rock him it would be wise to remain standing rather than follow tony down in hopes of a finish.

Tony barrel rolls out the way when he's inches from behing finished. It's just so unconventional. Justin gotta stay composed out there. He'd be dealing with a durable fighter with a twist.

Tony barrel rolls out the way when he's inches from behing finished. It's just so unconventional. Justin gotta stay composed out there. He'd be dealing with a durable fighter with a twist.

Tony’s a fucked up opponent for sure. Always dangerous even on the brink of being finished. Justin has deadly leg kicks. He needs to spam the shit out of them to kill Tony’s forward pressure. Tony is very hittable. Make him stationary and I like Justin’s chances.

Tony is hittable because of the crazy pressure he puts on people, Justin's been finished in 2 of his last 4 fights. If I had to pick which one is more likely to be finished, I'd have to take Justin since we've seen him get finished and we haven't seen that from Tony, no matter how "hittable" he is.

Lol tony been on queer street from people that don't finish people but hold your beliefs. Justin comes to kill nothing more nothing less. Not even debatable. He goes out or you do. Granted tony hasn't been put down but did anyone expect pettis, lee, or say lando to do it? They came close.

Wow, that's the fight
indeed. The war gods would approve.

Ferg is extremely hittable. With the power Gaethje possesses, can't see past Tony being Koed..
yeah.... Tony is more well rounded and should be favorite but he gets too wild at times. A bad timed spinning back shit and Gaethje fucks him up.

Gaethje Vs. McGregor

I'd pick pre-Mayweather fight McGregor. Gaethje hasn't fought anyone like that yet. He keeps fighting guys who are willing to trade like Sock Em' Bop Em' toys. Current Conor? Who knows. He lost his fire (and maybe sanity) after getting that $100 million payday.

Back