Gaethje vs Tony

If it goes into the 3rd,4th I think tony will take over but gaethje putting his lights out won’t shock me

It would be so awesome. I suppose it’s only fair to favor Tony given that he’s been a pure winner recently. But I could see it going either way. Tony has sick elbows and better submissions, but I don’t know that there would end up being much grappling. Might favor Gaethje by TKO honestly.

Damn.... I.. I don't know. I love them both <Prem974>... But Justin is Bleed God's GOAT so I'll go with him. <{JustBleed}>

I'm pretty sure Justin would be the guy to finally put Tony's lights out.

Gaethje is certainly the last type of fighter who would ever break under Tony's pressure like others have. That you can be sure of.
Poirer and Alvarez put Gaethje out. Tony certainly has a high chance to do it as well.

Fuck that, if Tony's fighting, it had better be Khabib!

Gathje vs AI would be kinda dope though.

He broke under Eddie and Dustin's pressure and couldn't put them out. It would be a great fight, but Tony has shown to be the more durable of the two fighters.
lol he didnt break. he got caught in 2 fights that he was winning

I'm pretty sure Justin would be the guy to finally put Tony's lights out.

Gaethje is certainly the last type of fighter who would ever break under Tony's pressure like others have. That you can be sure of.
it would be a one punch too.

Gaethje is that man. That man with equal heart and is possibly even more psychotically self-destructive to separate Tony from conciousness. Only way to beat Tony over 5 unless but you are Khabib, and even then.. fight of his life he could lose in champ rounds. Gaethje by right hand first round, maybe 2. If it goes past 3 Tony will begin to blood eagle Justin in the cage. YES, PLEASE!

He didn't break his lights went out and it's worth noting that those two were a punch away from their lights going out. Justin took some nasty shots against edson last night too but he still looked a little more composed and tried to pick his shots. Tony is very hittable and justin is the last guy you want hitting you at lw

Tony is hittable because of the crazy pressure he puts on people, Justin's been finished in 2 of his last 4 fights. If I had to pick which one is more likely to be finished, I'd have to take Justin since we've seen him get finished and we haven't seen that from Tony, no matter how "hittable" he is.

He never broke, he got TKO'ed lol

Breaking under pressure is a mental thing, not being hit so hard so many times that your consciousness is taken from you

Well, he broke physically. Justin won't quit, but he can be put out. We've seen Tony get hit but never seen him finished, so I'd have to give the edge to Tony if we're talking durability.

How did justin lose to Eddie Alvarez? Eddie out there getting knocked out my dudes with no wiki pages these days

I think gaethje might be able to take him out tbh. Would be an amazing fight tho could go either way

Gaethje could chop those legs in two rounds to the point of completely stifling Tony’s relentless pressure. We’ve seen tony hurt with punches. Gaethje has the power to put Tony’s lights out. Tony is good at nullifying strikes on the ground when he’s hurt tho so should Gaethje rock him it would be wise to remain standing rather than follow tony down in hopes of a finish.

Back