Gaethje vs Tony

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
who you got? Fuck .. it would be a blood bath.

It's the fight to make imo. Winner of that should fight the winner of Khabib v Dustin/Max

It's too much... they would need like 3 refs and it would most likely spill out into the crowd and they whole arena would brawl.

Then it would continue in the streets.

<{JustBleed}>

I wouldnt care, I just want full 5 round war of just bleed. <{JustBleed}>

I think Tony wins it due to better cardio, and [lol] better striking defence.

I'm pretty sure Justin would be the guy to finally put Tony's lights out.

Gaethje is certainly the last type of fighter who would ever break under Tony's pressure like others have. That you can be sure of.

Would be an absolute wild fight but I guess now it's safe to say any fight justin gaethje is in is going to be exciting. I really didn't see him winning this last fight but hes made a believer out of me that's for sure. That crowd in philly went absolutely crazy for him and hes proved hes got the stuff to mix it up with the top of the division so good on him, when tony gets right it would really be something to see

Ferg is extremely hittable. With the power Gaethje possesses, can't see past Tony being Koed..

Gaethje is certainly the last type of fighter who would ever break under Tony's pressure like others have. That you can be sure of.

He broke under Eddie and Dustin's pressure and couldn't put them out. It would be a great fight, but Tony has shown to be the more durable of the two fighters.

He broke under Eddie and Dustin's pressure and couldn't put them out. It would be a great fight, but Tony has shown to be the more durable of the two fighters.

He never broke, he got TKO'ed lol

Breaking under pressure is a mental thing, not being hit so hard so many times that your consciousness is taken from you

He didn't break his lights went out and it's worth noting that those two were a punch away from their lights going out. Justin took some nasty shots against edson last night too but he still looked a little more composed and tried to pick his shots. Tony is very hittable and justin is the last guy you want hitting you at lw

It's too much... they would need like 3 refs and it would most likely spill out into the crowd and they whole arena would brawl.

Then it would continue in the streets.

<{JustBleed}>

That would be the kind of riot I could get into!

Did you ask Eddie or Dustin about that? It could go other way, but I'd pick Zombie Tony coming out of some terrible predicament with a KO. His biggest weakness is that he's 35 and has taken a lot of damage...he's almost in Frankie Edgar territory and Father Time (and Mother Damage) get all fighters in the end.

Tony is very hittable and justin is the last guy you want hitting you at lw

You can easily reverse the names in that sentence and it's equally true. "Justin is very hittable and Tony is the last guy you want hitting you at lw"

You can easily reverse the names in that sentence and it's equally true. "Justin is very hittable and Tony is the last guy you want hitting you at lw"

I inclined to mostly agree accept tony isn't always putting down people with shots, it's subs too. Against justin the the other fighter has to accept the fact that either him or justin is going unconscious. Scary shit honestly.

Back