Gaethje vs prime Penn

Shut your bitch ass up.
oh okay - one win against a glorified can and he's the next champ at 155.

Guy gets starched by pretty much everyone - how many times has he been knocked out in the past 3-4 fights (not even counting how many times he's been wobbled)?

BJ as actual footwork and distance control and knows how to work off a jab. He busts that can crusher up with straight punches, demoralizes him then takes him down and beats him till that can gives up his neck.

Sherdong -- overrated brawlers become the next big thing.

I know a significant amount of you will immediately roast me and nuthugg BJ.

But........Justin has legit wrestling skills, he just never uses them because he loves to bang. BJ obviously has the cleaner boxing, but Justin has a superhuman chin+willpower and BJ is not a power hitter. Justin also has devastating leg kicks.

Who would you pick in this bloody, violent, battle of wills?
BJ. Besides being a bjj prodigy, insane tdd, fast and accurate boxing, good cardio. Even gsp saying they studied reaction times of opponents and BJ was the top guy. If it was marv BJ then no fucking way Justin stands a chance. He becomes a human punching bag to faster accurate boxers.

BJ boxes him up and halfway through the second round Justin turns into a full-blown panic wrestler. BJ ends up taking his back and sinks in an RNC for a second round submission win.

This is like asking who would win, Brad Tavares or prime Anderson Silva

Cannot be cereal

"Better everywhere"

Justin:
Bigger
Better wrestling
Handles adversity muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better
Better legkicks
Arguably better cardio/pace
The discussion is prime Penn. BJ handled better wrestlers than Justin. He beat bigger opponents. BJ’s cardio wasnt an issue in prime days. Please stop with this nonsense.

Prime Penn by being one of the all time most durable fighters.

Blast of a fight ... both could do immense damage to each other. BJ eventually gets his back from Gaethje getting tired/lazy/overconfident and gets an RNC from the back

Penn’s gas tank is a myth.

Name me a LW fight where he gassed. You can’t.

He gassed due to pressure from huge WWs. WWs with KO power. He survived them too. I think he can handle Gaethje.

11-3-1 at LW
10 finishes
Went the distance 5 times and didn’t gas.

Back