Gaethje RE-Solidified why he is one of the most hyped fighters today.

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Dude was a beast in his previous org, but has been so-so in the UFC, in terms of his potential.

He might not ever become champ here, but can ANYBODY argue that he is not one of the FUNNEST fighters we have ever seen?

Sent Vick into COMA-Ville with ONE punch.

RigidSereneChevrotain-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
P4P most entertaining guy out there. Can't remember the last time when a KO felt this satisfying.

I'm never going to miss a GAETHJE fight!

Fuck hype.

Excitement? Yes.

Also goes to show the level of beasts he’s faced dudes such a fun fighter and must watch every damn time never disappointed

Gaethje may have lost twice in a row but it's not like he lost to bums anyway and he could've won those fights too.

He's fantastic to watch because you know he's going to deliver a show, win or lose.

Dude was a beast in his previous org, but has been so-so in the UFC, in terms of his potential.

He might not ever become champ here, but can ANYBODY argue that he is not one of the FUNNEST fighters we have ever seen?

Sent Vick into Coma-Ville with ONE punch.
He's gonna be a huge draw in the ufc, I don't plan to miss a single fight of his

He took virtually no damage in this fight, so I hope it doesn't count towards his last 5.
<{JustBleed}>

And I thought the Conor gifs were funny/annoying. It's a good thing Vick isn't well known or liked all that much, because he's going to be seeing a lot of his face around the media outlets and forums going forward, and it's not pretty Lol.

I really want to see him fight Khabib. Not for the belt or anything. But as a style matchup that'd be interesting.

Don’t ever change that fighting style. Because it is going to keep you employed for a long time.

So-So?

the guys he lost to are top contenders and one of them is a former champ. And every loss in the UFC he has was a fucking war.

Justin Gaethje has insane potential. If he fights smart he can beat anyone if its his night.

Back