Gaethje RE-Solidified why he is one of the most hyped fighters today.

Lots of people want to act like losing to the #3 and #4 fighter means you suck. Probably cause Conor beat both of them. Justin's a great fighter who is capable of breaking into the top 5 and even capturing the belt at any time.

Congrats for managing to bring up Conor in a thread about Gaethjes last fight...
You sure are dedicated...

Dude was a beast in his previous org, but has been so-so in the UFC, in terms of his potential.

He might not ever become champ here, but can ANYBODY argue that he is not one of the FUNNEST fighters we have ever seen?

Sent Vick into COMA-Ville with ONE punch.

RigidSereneChevrotain-size_restricted.gif
I fucking love this man. gaetje you son of a beast. vick unlucky brother. still a good fighter.

He's the most exciting fighter in the world. I've been telling people that since he was in the WSOF. I always try to spread the JBG disciple's good word to casuals that I talk to.

Congrats for managing to bring up Conor in a thread about Gaethjes last fight...
You sure are dedicated...

I spoke facts. Lots of people diminishing Gaethje indirectly because of Conor. People like you.

I spoke facts. Lots of people diminishing Gaethje indirectly because of Conor. People like you.

Excuse me. Can you show me a post where I diminish Gaethje?
No you dont speak facts. I am sure you dont even know what fact means.

You are nothing but a dishonest poster, who will do anything to "defend" Conor, even in threads not about Conor.

Shameful.

I grew up close to his home town in AZ.

Dude Is Awesome. After UFC he should fight in Japan.

win or lose he's a guy i can get behind

Those are the only guys you should get behind. The guys who put it all on the line have always been the most fun to watch. Win or lose it's going to be a good show.

Vick is a bum and it was great to see The Just Bleed God pull that chain and flush that bum away. Vick was talking a lot of shit for a guy who never beat anyone.

Vick is a bum and it was great to see The Just Bleed God pull that chain and flush that bum away. Vick was talking a lot of shit for a guy who never beat anyone.

I wouldn't say he's a bum, but he definitely wrote checks with his mouth that his ass couldn't cash here.

I stopped following MMA closely years ago but I will always tune in for this dude.

Vick literally went face down, ass up which, as my fellow just bleed aficionados know, is one of the most iconic forms in the KTFO library.

<5>

Gaethje is a thrill and treat to watch every outing. I can't think of a boring fight he's been in. I'd love to see him continue to fight against the elite top 10/top 5 type guys of the division though, I think a fight against a guy like Kevin Lee would be an amazing fight, a great test for Lee, and a winnable fight for Gaethje

Pre fight interview shows Vick going to put down some cash on himself.
Guess he lost in more ways than one.

Im thinking bets of 10k to 20k+

Gaethje is a thrill and treat to watch every outing. I can't think of a boring fight he's been in. I'd love to see him continue to fight against the elite top 10/top 5 type guys of the division though, I think a fight against a guy like Kevin Lee would be an amazing fight, a great test for Lee, and a winnable fight for Gaethje

Lee vs Gaethje is the fight to make

I told everyone he's a savage and hes gonna crush this can. Love it.

Back