Gaethje is not a bad match up for mcgregor

I actually think the biggest factor in this fight would be Justin’s leg kicks. Would be interesting to see how Conor fights to avoid that. I think it’s a fight Conor 100% in his head thinks he wins but he also might be aware of the damage he could take in the process

Yes if i was betting on this fight i'd bet on Conor. People are letting their hate blind them probably.

Not to say gaethje doesn't have a chance, it would be a good back and forth but conor will out plan and out skill him imo.

Tony vs Conor is more of a 50/50 matchup to me.

A rematch with khabib ends the same way.

Then fight him . Its simple, if its such an easy win . They just finished the same guy

Conor fans are trying to convince themselves Gaethje is not going to finish his career after he knocks out tired Conor and shatters his chin in 30 places.

giphy.gif

I like the fight but not the timing. Both are great fighters and it really would be fun to watch and Justin deserves a red panty night. The problem is Khabib is out of top 5 fighters to face after Tony. Tony hasn’t faced any if he were to win. Let Khabib fight Tony in April and Justin should stay ready to walk in if either fight cannot show for the 5th time. Meanwhile, Conor should fight Street Jesus or if he fights Usman then Conor could fight Lee assuming Lee wins on March 14.

How could anyone think Gaethje is a bad matchup for Conor? Conor would take his head off.

I think Connor takes him but loses to khabib. Justin might be able to beat khabib though.
I agree with you although I honestly think Khabib gets it done against either. Khabib needs to be a top notch wrestler for his legacy.

Not a bad matchup? A guy who doesn't wrestle, blocks punches with his chin, and gets rocked in almost every fight? He's tailor-made for a Conor W. That's why they want that fight. They aren't even pretending anymore to not pick favorable matchups. Conor and Cowboy basically agreed to no takedowns before their fight. Both the UFC and Conor just want to keep getting wins over "big name" fighters for him so they can keep the illusion going and make money off of the casuals who don't know any better.

I actually think the biggest factor in this fight would be Justin’s leg kicks. Would be interesting to see how Conor fights to avoid that. I think it’s a fight Conor 100% in his head thinks he wins but he also might be aware of the damage he could take in the process
I thought the same thing about Cowboy leg kicking Conor’s lead leg and we know how that turned out. Haha

Not a bad matchup? A guy who doesn't wrestle, blocks punches with his chin, and gets rocked in almost every fight? He's tailor-made for a Conor W. That's why they want that fight. They aren't even pretending anymore to not pick favorable matchups. Conor and Cowboy basically agreed to no takedowns before their fight. Both the UFC and Conor just want to keep getting wins over "big name" fighters for him so they can keep the illusion going and make money off of the casuals who don't know any better.
Who at LW isn’t a favorable matchup for Conor at LW besides Khabib?

Yes if i was betting on this fight i'd bet on Conor. People are letting their hate blind them probably.

Not to say gaethje doesn't have a chance, it would be a good back and forth but conor will out plan and out skill him imo.

Tony vs Conor is more of a 50/50 matchup to me.

A rematch with khabib ends the same way.
Yes i think the same, i actually give more or a chance to tony because of his incredible chin, but thats a way more competitive fight then gaethje. I even belive conor might knockdown tony but if tony survives to the fourth and fifth round he might very well take the fight

Last edited:
Who at LW isn’t a favorable matchup for Conor at LW besides Khabib?
Tony is not a great match up, not as bad as khabib but not great. To be fair at ww masvidal is a far worse match up to mcgregor then usman but maybe im just crazy

There's a reason Conor's coach wants Gaethje next. It's a favorable matchup for Conor. Easy 1st or 2nd round KO.

There's a huge gap in striking between conor and justin, of course that everything is possible but this one would be most likely conor by ko.

Conor because of his left, with his leg being or not a fokin ballon. That other dude has zero defense and can't take as much punch as Diaz.

Funny how people overrate guys like Gaethje in response to their hate for Conor.

Fight wouldn't be close.

That should be the fight to make. Should be pretty easy win for Conor and Gathje should get a red pantys night. That guy has been in to some wars.

Even Kevin Lee would be favored over Conor.
No way, one thing people dont give khabib credit is his amazing striking defence, kevin lee defence is bad even gregor was touching him up before the ko and kevin lee is not as good of an mma wrestler as khabib

Back