Gaethje “UFC should use me as an example”

It actually kind of is what its about. You cant make much of a statement if your statement isn't coherent.
C'mon guy! I'm sure you can figure out the point. If threads were about grammar, Sherdog would banned us already!

officer-pointing-gun.jpg
Don't make me do it!!! Correcting grammar is my middle name!!!

full

Gaethje said he wants all his purse up front, not 110k/110k and his style should be the example. He wont bore us to a decision because his pay is guaranteed.

It does suck that he only got half his purse in the dustin and eddie fights.

Really though what should be an example is if you fight like him you get paid well FAST, its no good telling fighters how they should behave for the good of the sport as a whole if they don't get the personal reward for it.

This is an English language board, with decent portion of it being American English, with some UK-style English. Every so often, people will throw out a non-English word here and there. Reading a post that is spelling/grammar/punctuation-challenged is like seeing over 20% or more of the words in a post as foreign language words. People shouldn't have to fight with your post to get your point.

If your point is worth presenting, respect IT and YOUR AUDIENCE by doing your best with the spelling, grammar, and punctuation of your message.

Back