Gaethje “UFC should use me as an example”

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hes right if you wont tune into a Gaethje fight win or lose you must not be a fight fan every fight ive got the sweats for whats goin to happen
Vick was a serious matchup and honestly was worried and thought hed be a nightmare for anyone in the division
But Gaethje is right he should be paid for the fact he will bring it no matter what sick of knowing fights ill be a boring division with fighters trying to not lose instead of win

I fear that if Gaethje keeps fighting the way he does, one day he may write the way you write.

I fear that if Gaethje keeps fighting the way he does, one day he may write the way you write.
tenor.gif

Hes right if you wont tune into a Gaethje fight win or lose you must not be a fight fan every fight ive got the sweats for whats goin to happen
Vick was a serious matchup and honestly was worried and thought hed be a nightmare for anyone in the division
But Gaethje is right he should be paid for the fact he will bring it no matter what sick of knowing fights ill be a boring division with fighters trying to not lose instead of win

Jesus Christ dude...why even bother making a thread if you can't even write a sentence correctly?

There's no such thing as dyslexia, just stupidity and laziness.

Signed, doctor dickhead MD.

Jesus Christ dude...why even bother making a thread if you can't even write a sentence correctly?

No punctuation at the end, so he's not even done yet.

Dude got 5 bonuses over a YEAR. That's insane. He fights 3-4 more years without injuries, he overtakes Diaz, Lauzon and whoever else.

Yeah dude!! You better get a good lawyer because your won't get any mercy from the grammar police! I mean that's what making a thread is all about, so someone can grade it, duuhhhh! You're going down!!!

Yeah dude!! You better get a good lawyer because your won't get any mercy from the grammar police! I mean that's what making a thread is all about, so someone can grade it, duuhhhh! You're going down!!!

banjoboy.gif

Sorry guys just typed it as if i was speaking, didnt realise the text i put in was for correcting and not to be discussed a la UFC Discussion

It actually kind of is what its about. You cant make much of a statement if your statement isn't coherent.

-Gaethje is a fight fans fighter; brings it every fight no matter what
-Vick is a nightmare matchup for the division; taking the fight is more risk than reward
-Fighters that put it all on the line should be paid more for the entermainment value; a lot of fighters fight to not lose instead of actively trying to win
Just to clear it up

giphy.gif

I understand his point but have big problem with theory.As he fights TOP guys, he'll regress as a fighter ......as well as his health.Hes a young guy and already looks like he's been put through meatgrinder

I understand his point but have big problem with theory.As he fights TOP guys, he'll regress as a fighter ......as well as his health.Hes a young guy and already looks like he's been put through meatgrinder

How is he going to regress as a fighter when he fights top guys? That doesn't make sense. Fighting top guys keeps you sharp. He may end up taking damage and that may shorten his overall career but that's not regression as a fighter.

I’m pretty sure that scientists will use his brain as an example for CTE studies.

Back