Elections GA already did two audits!!! RHEEEEE

so i guess in georgia, or at least fulton county, each and every single person who voted for sleepy joe actually voted for him twice

i have a hard time believing that, but hey if thats what actually happened, rather than "what maybe could have happened" then by all means make their case and prove it.

but hey if theyre really that incompetant in counting votes, maybe instead they should have brought in the cyber ninja turtles, the fraud power rangers, or the best buy geek squad or whatever to count votes and scan ballots. instead the deep state radical left must have brought in 10 or 20 Stevie Wonder's or whatever, and the election officials were like "yeah, lets just roll with it!"
I know you're the dumbest possible person but if you voted for trump and it got counted for biden that is 2 votes off. Maybe if your parents weren't siblings that wouldn't escape you

I know you're the dumbest possible person but if you voted for trump and it got counted for biden that is 2 votes off. Maybe if your parents weren't siblings that wouldn't escape you

oh, a joke about my mother! youre hardcore sherbro. whats next? a low iq meme?

why dont you tell us about all of this election fraud that got proven in court? MAGA! Stop The Steal We The People! Patriots! Something something something.

if you voted for trump, italian space lasers and the ghost of hugo chavez switched up your votes. get your donations in people. diaper don will be constitutionally reinstated as president next month on friday the 13th, and he's got a country to save!

Last edited:
oh, a joke about my mother! youre hardcore sherbro. whats next? a low iq meme?

why dont you tell us about all of this election fraud that got proven in court? MAGA! Stop The Steal We The People! Patriots! Something something something.

if you voted for trump, italian space lasers and the ghost of hugo chavez switched up your votes. get your donations in people. diaper don will be constitutionally reinstated as president next month on friday the 13th, and he's got a country to save!
Much interesting wow

so i guess in georgia, or at least fulton county, each and every single person who voted for sleepy joe actually voted for him twice

i have a hard time believing that, but hey if thats what actually happened, rather than "what maybe could have happened" then by all means make their case and prove it.

but hey if theyre really that incompetant in counting votes, maybe instead they should have brought in the cyber ninja turtles, the fraud power rangers, or the best buy geek squad or whatever to count votes and scan ballots. instead the deep state radical left must have brought in 10 or 20 Stevie Wonder's or whatever, and the election officials were like "yeah, lets just roll with it!"

this whole charade has only proven that republicans are incompetent at running elections.

Did Trump come back yet?
August is when Trump is going to be President again.
Sure they said the steal was going to stop in January, Feb, March, April, May, June and July but its really happening in August. If not August for sure September.
You need to trust the process.
Also I am donating more money to stop the steal, because Lord Emperor, God, King, Alpha Leader :Trump will ride on top of a tank to reclaim America.
Don't lose faith, Patriot. CRT and Cultural Marxist are trying to steal the Presidency and God appointed Trump to make sure that does not happen.

August is when Trump is going to be President again.
Sure they said the steal was going to stop in January, Feb, March, April, May, June and July but its really happening in August. If not August for sure September.
You need to trust the process.
Also I am donating more money to stop the steal, because Lord Emperor, God, King, Alpha Leader :Trump will ride on top of a tank to reclaim America.
Don't lose faith, Patriot. CRT and Cultural Marxist are trying to steal the Presidency and God appointed Trump to make sure that does not happen.
Who cares about Trump? This is about future president elections. It doesn't bother you at all that we still have questions about the process of this year's election? I could care less about Trump but it's sad that shit like this is still talked about. I guess you would only care if it's a democratic person losing right?

Last edited:
Who cares about Trump? This is about future president elections. It doesn't bother you at all that we still have questions about the process of this year's election? I could care less about Trump but it's sad that shit like this is still talked about. I guess you would only care if it's a democratic person losing right?
This is like there being a guy outside your house throwing mud at your windows and you saying you don't care about that guy you just want to be able to see out your windows.

Trump has been complaining about fraud even before he won in 2016. He doesn't care that he lost the election he just wants to remain in power. This gig also pays better than any of the other scams he had going before he was President so he's going to milk those donations until they run dry.

This is like there being a guy outside your house throwing mud at your windows and you saying you don't care about that guy you just want to be able to see out your windows.

Trump has been complaining about fraud even before he won in 2016. He doesn't care that he lost the election he just wants to remain in power. This gig also pays better than any of the other scams he had going before he was President so he's going to milk those donations until they run dry.
Lol again this isn't about Trump. Both Biden and Trump suck. Does this kinda shit happen every election? Of course not. You aren't worried at all that audits are still happening? I'm guessing no since you have pledged your life to one side like it's a religion or something.

You guys put zero effort in either side of this, from the link in the article

https://voterga.org/wp-content/uplo...ls-Georgia-Audit-Fraud-and-Massive-Errors.pdf

I put more than I should have had to. You're spamming conservative propaganda.

If you do a quick Google search using the names of the involved parties in your article you'll find articles from a plethora of media sources that say why you're wrong. You won't do this, because you don't care about the truth and are only interested in pushing the lie.

All I did was provide background for the web site you posted. They're one of a string of eight web sites dedicated to conservative bullshit, and they're endorsed by Bannon, a man convicted of fraud and pardoned by Trump, who was also convicted of fraud.

This is huge if this is true. Elections should be something we can trust. In Japan my wife shows her ID and the. Allots are all paper. They are counted by teams and it’s pretty transparent imho

If you give a flying fuck about what's true look past what he's feeding you. Look for other sources or support for those claims.

I'm betting you won't spent the sixty seconds it would take you to see that.

I put more than I should have had to. You're spamming conservative propaganda.

If you do a quick Google search using the names of the involved parties in your article you'll find articles from a plethora of media sources that say why you're wrong. You won't do this, because you don't care about the truth and are only interested in pushing the lie.

All I did was provide background for the web site you posted. They're one of a string of eight web sites dedicated to conservative bullshit, and they're endorsed by Bannon, a man convicted of fraud and pardoned by Trump, who was also convicted of fraud.
You have an audience of guys here stupid enough to believe you, clink the link below, from the original aggregate, then start clicking the other links to the complaints
(Hint click the red words)

https://voterga.org/wp-content/uplo...ls-Georgia-Audit-Fraud-and-Massive-Errors.pdf

https://voterga.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/amended-complaint-for-audit-errors.pdf

At the recent CPAC Trump got 70% of the straw poll vote. The closest was DeSantis with 24%. Everyone else had 1%. That included Tucker Carlson who has the top viewed show on Fox News 5X a week.

Anyone who discounts Trump at this point is just burying their head in the sand.

You have an audience of guys here stupid enough to believe you, clink the link below, from the original aggregate, then start clicking the other links to the complaints
(Hint click the red words)

https://voterga.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/amended-complaint-for-audit-errors.pdf

I'm not going to do that, I've already spent far too much time on this.

Catch you next year when nothing has come of this and you're onto whatever's next.

Back