Elections GA already did two audits!!! RHEEEEE

At the recent CPAC Trump got 70% of the straw poll vote. The closest was DeSantis with 24%. Everyone else had 1%. That included Tucker Carlson who has the top viewed show on Fox News 5X a week.

Anyone who discounts Trump at this point is just burying their head in the sand.
I get what you are saying. I'm just trying to say that these issues need to be fixed. We don't need audits 7 months after the election. I don't care who you vote for this doesn't need to happen next election.

I'm not going to do that, I've already spent far too much time on this.

Catch you next year when nothing has come of this and you're onto whatever's next.
I wasn’t actually talking to you, you’ve already proven you’re a dishonest hack
That was for anyone stupid enough to believe you. You quoted my post with a link to the actual complaint…. that you were not willing to look at the first time so I made it as simple as I could for you.

I wasn’t actually talking to you, you’ve already proven you’re a dishonest hack
That was for anyone stupid enough to believe you. You quoted my post with a link to the actual complaint…. that you were not willing to look at the first time so I made it as simple as I could for you.

How am I dishonest?

I linked to a description of how the site you used is a disinformation site. I read that article. I also searched using the names of involved parties in your original article.

It's all faerie nonsense. Sunlight is the best disinfectant and I hope you don't hurt too many people.

I get what you are saying. I'm just trying to say that these issues need to be fixed. We don't need audits 7 months after the election. I don't care who you vote for this doesn't need to happen next election.

When former Pres. Trump said "The only way I can lose the election is if it's rigged!" and kept repeating it ad-nauseum?

A LOT of people took that as Gospel even when people in his party said the election was safe.

How am I dishonest?

I linked to a description of how the site you used is a disinformation site. I read that article. I also searched using the names of involved parties in your original article.

It's all faerie nonsense. Sunlight is the best disinfectant and I hope you don't hurt too many people.

The newest GA headline is that the vote tally batches don't match the actual votes the tallies are meant to match up against. That's cool, except it's based on an assumption about how people used those vote tallies, or even that the tallies themselves are being interpreted in the way that the were originally used.

It's worth an explanation, but given that GA has had three separate counts, done by three separate parties and processes, and each showed virtually the same results, it makes a lot of sense that this is just another case of misaligned assumptions.

Lol again this isn't about Trump. Both Biden and Trump suck. Does this kinda shit happen every election? Of course not. You aren't worried at all that audits are still happening? I'm guessing no since you have pledged your life to one side like it's a religion or something.
Trump loyalists in the GOP are the reason audits are still happening. Cyber Ninjas is a joke.

Who is calling for these audits? Where is the money coming from? Who is getting paid? If the state legislature authorizes 20 audits there will be 20 audits.

If you give a flying fuck about what's true look past what he's feeding you. Look for other sources or support for those claims.

I'm betting you won't spent the sixty seconds it would take you to see that.
Coming from the most brain washed person in this forum ? Yeah, no. I’ve been reading. I’m still waiting for the proof to come out. It’s going to be hard as it was a total S show, there were no controls and no way to check the veracity of many of these ballots. Can they prove it happened? I’m not so sure

What do the audits say though? Is it nothing to see or is something not adding up? We don't need this again next election.
The audits have concluded there was no widespread fraud. Let's wait to see what the Cyber Ninjas report states but they were handpicked by the same partisan legislature that Trump has in his pocket and the CEO has already claimed the election was stolen even before they started the audit. Who gives a rat's ass what they conclude except partisan Trumpers thirsty for any kind validation of The Big Lie after a 1-65 record in court.

The audits have concluded there was no widespread fraud. Let's wait to see what the Cyber Ninjas report states but they were handpicked by the same partisan legislature that Trump has in his pocket and the CEO has already claimed the election was stolen even before they started the audit. Who gives a rat's ass what they conclude except partisan Trumpers thirsty for any kind validation of The Big Lie after a 1-65 record in court.
When will the IRS start doing “risk limiting” audits, where looking at less than 1% of the data is deemed sufficient and irrefutable?
You know, hand picked data audited by associates of the people who filed the return..

You're kind of missing the point. The audits won't find anything. The audits only exist to generate rage and support for the GOP. That's it. The people in charge of the audits know it's all a sham. But, they believe they can hold or increase their political power by wasting tax payer dollars and embarrassing our country.

The GOP has no policy. It's literally trump and CRT. One's a loser and one's an imaginary Boogeyman.

Last edited:

So far we are up to roughly 3000k double counted votes for Biden in Georgia, where he only won by a little less than 13K votes.

How the hell did this not turn up in the first 2 recounts?

Still not a enough to change anything, but they are just getting started.

Everyone, no matter who you voted for, should be extremely concerned about how this could even happen.

So far we are up to roughly 3000k double counted votes for Biden in Georgia, where he only won by a little less than 13K votes.

How the hell did this not turn up in the first 2 recounts?

Still not a enough to change anything, but they are just getting started.

Everyone, no matter who you voted for, should be extremely concerned about how this could even happen.

Ultimately it doesn't matter what these partisan audits show as they are only looking for mistakes that further the agenda one party, they are completely unscientific.

If double counting is a common problem, are we to believe there were ZERO double counted votes for trump? really?

Ultimately it doesn't matter what these partisan audits show as they are only looking for mistakes that further the agenda one party, they are completely unscientific.

If double counting is a common problem, are we to believe there were ZERO double counted votes for trump? really?
no they Clearly state that they have found 800 double counted votes for Trump and like 3300 for Biden.

which is why I was saying everyone should be concerned about this. This is like the 3rd recount and this stuff is just now showing up.

no they Clearly state that they have found 800 double counted votes for Trump and like 3300 for Biden.

which is why I was saying everyone should be concerned about this. This is like the 3rd recount and this stuff is just now showing up.

Strange that they can't for the life of them bring themselves to present this data in court--you know, where if it's found to fraudulent they'd be committing a crime. Instead they have shows that are self-admitted fake-news spew out the info for them.

Back