G-Sot has the weirdest body ever.

Lol I've always thought the same thing.

72361_10151155137922231_1130680188_n.jpg

What the fuck........

Just looks like someone who was either very muscled or fat before and is now in the middle of becoming slim/fit. That is weird since he is fighting at the same weight for a pretty long time.

this right here. Loose saggy skin probably from dropping weight for fights. But he never drops enough to get lean and tight.

Neither Brock or Arnold were barrel chested. I think Chris Leben is an example of being barrel chested....and another weird looking body.

you just don't understand what barrel chested mean. It's just a big ribcage and pecs. You see a disproportionate misshapen chest and call it barrel chested for some reason.

this is barrel chested
arnold-chest2.jpg

Way too many people trying too hard to be funny in this thread, but the dumb ass comments are not funny just stupid as fuck. Try harder sherbrahs, don't be so stupid please I can feel it affecting my brain.

I find them pretty amusing , especially the one calling him an Orc.

G-SOT's body looks like a weirdly fit, 80 year old, cutting weight for the first time while playing Bingo at the local VFW Hall....AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!

It has nothing to do with how he works out. Its his natural body shape, He has a wide torso and low pecs.

you just don't understand what barrel chested mean. It's just a big ribcage and pecs. You see a disproportionate misshapen chest and call it barrel chested for some reason.

this is barrel chested
arnold-chest2.jpg

Thank you, you are correct. Barrel chested isnt a bad trait, you just need more muscle to fill it out. Sotiropolous, however, is not and has a chest and body of a 70 year old man who was once in good shape.

He looks like some one molded his body out of putty, doesn't help that his head looks like a crescent moon too.

Whenever i see this guy i keep thinking his body looks like really weird, its like hes 35 but his body is that of a 85 year old man that works out maybe 3x a week.

how long is each workout session? cardio, free weights, or both?

The dude definitely has one of the oddest physiques I've ever seen.

The distance from Sot's nipple to his chin has to be some sort of record.

Back