G-Sot has the weirdest body ever.

This is the greatest thread in the history of sherdog.

So what are you saying--he doesn't lift?

yeah theres some 80 year old that runs around a track with no shirt on and his body looks like that

its like his stomach goes in a bit its weird

If you wanted to make us uncomfortable you should have at least learnt to embed.

We escaped by not clicking that link.

Ha ha jokes on you TS.

wide hips and concave chest. Unfortunate but not a big deal.

ive always thought the same - do u think its because of the amount of time he has cut weight or something like that?

Whenever i see this guy i keep thinking his body looks like really weird, its like hes 35 but his body is that of a 85 year old man that works out maybe 3x a week.

i feel slightly uncomfortable even looking at it, so i decided to make u all feel uncomfortable too.

http://s1154.beta.photobucket.com/user/rob201989/media/Untitled_zps6282bc89.png.html

((no idea why i couldnt get the pic in the post - derp -))

its very true. ive always been amazed at his odd physique, particularly considering his hard training should really shape him into normality

ive always thought the same - do u think its because of the amount of time he has cut weight or something like that?

Other guys cut weight without that problem , he prolly just has a weird ass body by nature.

He looks like a vulture. His neck is growing from his chest or he has a hunchback. The whole fight I was thinking how weird he looks. Distracting.

Back