G-Sot has the weirdest body ever.

72361_10151155137922231_1130680188_n.jpg

Those teeth seem fake, but if not, then the fact that this dude sharpens his teeth is pretty disturbing. No one has sharp front teeth like that.

His physique is reminiscent of Bigfoot Silva.

Well if I was was a girl taking his shirt off, I would just think, "fuck yea." Thats just me.

Whenever i see this guy i keep thinking his body looks like really weird, its like hes 35 but his body is that of a 85 year old man that works out maybe 3x a week.

i feel slightly uncomfortable even looking at it, so i decided to make u all feel uncomfortable too.

http://s1154.beta.photobucket.com/user/rob201989/media/Untitled_zps6282bc89.png.html

((no idea why i couldnt get the pic in the post - derp -))

Young homie you havent been round the world travels have you? Basically thats how all australians bodies look- because if you know their history they inbred on boats as prisoners from England before coming to Australia about 220 years ago. Anyway they all get that look to them

Young homie you havent been round the world travels have you? Basically thats how all australians bodies look- because if you know their history they inbred on boats as prisoners from England before coming to Australia about 220 years ago. Anyway they all get that look to them

hes Greek mate.....descended that is

i was thinking the same thing TS...dude has the body of an old man...looks mad awkward

You gotta be kidding me

Your a fucken idiot

George background is greek both his parents are greek
Goerge was born in Australia and his genetics are Greek

Sotiropoulos doesn't look like he has good posture. Looks like he has the "hunchback" look in his spine. A lot like you'd see with old men. It's so bad that it affects the way his body looks looks from the front also.

Let's quote the Wikipedia on barrel chestedness:

"Barrel chest generally refers to a broad, deep chest found on a man. A man described as barrel chested will usually have a naturally large ribcage, very round torso, large lung capacity, and will potentially have lots of upper body strength. It can sometimes be a sign of acromegaly (a syndrome resulting from excess levels of Growth Hormone in the body)."

Back