G-Sot has the weirdest body ever.

He's like a human version of a toad stool, it's really weird.

It's like gsots pecs are about twice as low as they should be. Plus he has a spare tire. Those things in tandem make for a weird torso

He has old man chest. It is the shape of his rib cage combined with his pectorals not having any mass at the top.

doesn't really matter though, he is still bad ass. he just got out worked on the feet.

Yep thats it. Old Spartans would have thrown him down the canyon.

After they sodomized him. Greeks were all about sodomizing little boys.

ALSO: Anyone got a gif of his stanky leg in the first round? It looked like some sort of seizure-stroke dance.

yea, it looks like an Orc from Lord of the Rings.

Seriously, though, it's his bone structure....the clavicle (collar bone) to bottom-of-ribcage distance is extremely long...and then the rest of his torso from there down is all scrunched up.

phil-davis-7_crop_340x234.jpg

the BIGGEST Lats, proportionally, of any human being I've ever seen...crazy.

I agree that he looks strange. I also always thought Tito had a weird looking physique, like the was put together from different people with different body types.

Dudes, be more respectful. Hunchbacks are people too.

It isn't just being a hunchback his muscles are obviously strong but they're flaccid like old men muscles, he looks a bit like old Coleman.
Maybe he was fat when young or he got some crazy deformity

Most definitely...he has the body of an old man. He has muscular saggy tits, if that makes sense. He also has a stooping posture. Weird.

He looks like he weighed 300 pounds at one point in his life.

His chest goes so slow it looks really weird, and his abs are pretty weird to.

Back