G. Masvidal implies he plans to vote for D. Trump in 2020

He and his family have seen first hand what communism looks like. I will respect what he has to say.

Noone gives a fuck about you.

No one cares about what Jorge has to say about politics

The guy can barely formulate a sentence

So he hates the UFC's monopolistic business practices and how American labor law is designed by the rich for the rich and fucks the workers...but he plans to vote for a guy who embodies and loves corrupt big business and fucking the workers?

Clever dude.

So he hates the UFC's monopolistic business practices and how American labor law is designed by the rich for the rich and fucks the workers...but he plans to vote for a guy who embodies and loves corrupt big business and fucking the workers?

Clever dude.
Yup, then complains how other leagues get more share of the pie. lol It's funny shit, but that's how it goes.

I would vote for Trump if I was American, the left side of your guys political spectrum just seems batshit crazy haha.
The left is fucked, but we also have a president that says it’s ok to do whatever you want to women, “grab em by the pussy.” Makes fun of a handicapped reporter. Is very insecure and child like, going on twitter tirade after twitter tirade.

Constantly says how much he loves the troops but bashed a Purple Heart recipient and a POW and dying man in John McCain. Saying he wasn’t good at war for getting captured. Oh, and he ducked the Vietnam draft himself.

It’s def fucked on both sides is all Im saying lol

No one gives a fuck about who Jorge is voting for

If you take your political advice from a fighter, you aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed

Apparently the interviewer cares hence why he asked the question. Pay attention dumb dumb.

an Abu-Dhabi Prince.

I kinda feared for her safety while she was over there. In an arena with majority men, with dignitaries from all over the world.
i dont get it, u feared her being able to buy islands now?
poor girl.

This thread is going to get shut down really fast and it should. lol

Clever dude.
{<jordan}{<jordan}

Jorge has no idea what is going on <Lmaoo>

The left is fucked, but we also have a president that says it’s ok to do whatever you want to women, “grab em by the pussy.” Makes fun of a handicapped reporter. Is very insecure and child like, going on twitter tirade after twitter tirade.

Constantly says how much he loves the troops but bashed a Purple Heart recipient and a POW and dying man in John McCain. Saying he wasn’t good at war for getting captured. Oh, and he ducked the Vietnam draft himself.

It’s def fucked on both sides is all Im saying lol

Your whole post is garbage.

Well this is sure to be a reasoned and thoughtful discussion...

Clever dude.

Problem is neither party represents the workers. Dems used to but it shifted in the 90s when Clinton gained the favor of big business by de-regulating banking and lending. As it stands, corporate america has far more power collectively than individuals, as far as policy making goes.

i dont get it, u feared her being able to buy islands now?
poor girl.
This is the same country that when a woman got raped and went to the police, they arrested the woman instead

So yeah.

<mma4>

Arianny-Celeste-UFC-Pregnant_9822.jpg

Nah, not buying it. Her belly looks like mine. She probably just let herself go during lockdown. Fake news

The irony of crying about the UFC's business practice but voting for Trump lmao. Fuck both republicans and democrats. Two sides of the same coin.

Back