G. Masvidal implies he plans to vote for D. Trump in 2020

Oh the irony.

If Donald Trump gets another term he will kill any possibility of the Ali Act being extended to MMA due to his friendship with Dana

More or less killing his hopes getting better paid

While Andrew Yang has come out and said he would directly ask Biden to have the Ali Act extended MMA

62398F2A-AD03-4002-B5FD-57053DEA1012.jpeg

So he hates the UFC's monopolistic business practices and how American labor law is designed by the rich for the rich and fucks the workers...but he plans to vote for a guy who embodies and loves corrupt big business and fucking the workers?

Clever dude.

And the left screws over the wealthy and middle class to give to the poor and illegals. They hate capitalism. It's a catch 22.

This is another reason why he's a clown.
I'm a Conservative (a real one).
He is exactly who Trump is against.
His dad hopped the border to get into the USA and went to prison.
He also went to prison.
He is the border hopping criminals Trump is talking about.

Masvidal is a big deal now. 300-500K views per video daily

He and his family have seen first hand what communism looks like. I will respect what he has to say.

Noone gives a fuck about you.
The Republicans like to take people's money and gives it to wall street and corporations. This is what communism is. The only thing missing is the government owning stakes in the companies, but they have done this in the past (again under Republican leadership) when they essentially bought general motors. It's almost worse than communism because the public gets jackshit.

Good for Jorge, communism is for under achieving losers.

Is there some sort of communist party running in the USA that I have yet to hear about? Last I checked there were two right wing parties that took turns running the country.

The Republicans like to take people's money and gives it to wall street and corporations. This is what communism is. The only thing missing is the government owning stakes in the companies, but they have done this in the past (again under Republican leadership) when they essentially bought general motors. It's almost worse than communism because the public gets jackshit.
Whose money are they taking to 'give to wall street'?

Wrong for conflating the Cuban communists with the Democrats.
Why? What is the difference? I have quite a few cuban friends and a bunch of eastern European friends, and 100% of them say what's happening now looks exactly like the Russian and Cuban revolutions.

If Biden wins, expect a communist chinese takeover.

When Biden wins, we can bet on it.

Why? What is the difference? I have quite a few cuban friends and a bunch of eastern European friends, and 100% of them say what's happening now looks exactly like the Russian and Cuban revolutions.

Good lord.

Back