Fyodor just wasn't that good.

Fedor has never fought anyone who was two weight classes below him. All the fighters he's faced were in the proper weight bracket or higher when he fought them.

Matt Lindland was not smaller than Fedor when they fought? Matt Lindland was a MW and Fedor was a HW. 2 weight class difference.

Oh really? How so?

I would probably find it more reasonable to complain about Fedor nuthuggers in a threat that was hugging his nuts and not a thread kicking him in said nuts.

Fedor was the best HW to ever compete in Pride, period. However, I agree with what I quoted above 100%.

No fighter was more overrated from 2007 - 2012 than Fedor. When people were saying he could beat Randy when Randy was dominating MUCH bigger men like Sylvia and Gonzoga and defending his belt against a guy 2x his size in Lesnar

LMAO

Randy was stopped by Brock in R2

and about Sylvia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6VyZEpfzOk&t=4m40s

Real talk, I'm a COOP / Survival player, don't play DM / FFA, plus I'm keyboard only, that said I fear no one so I go by Imp_Jaeger if anyone wants to come at me.

4-3 in regulated fights with drug testing.

So that has to be:

Sylvia Henderson
Arlovski Werdum
Coleman Bigfoot
Rogers

In retrospect, he should have fought Henderson, Rua, Jackson and other light-heavyweights in Pride.

Back