Fyodor just wasn't that good.

400lbKneeOnFace

Orange Belt
Reaction score
He was very good, Hall of Fame level but not great, not GOAT. He built up an amazing record fighting in smaller organisations, when the sport was less consolidated and deep than it is now. Not that he ducked anyone. Then he started losing and couldn't face coming down from his super GOAT role. People had put too much pressure on him.

He's still only 37 there are plenty of HWs fighting who are his age. All the fighters that beat him, Werdum, Bigfoot and Hendo, are still fighting. And losing sometimes. What are his biggest wins? Sylvia? Nogueira? Cro Cop? They are still fighting too.

He's the #1 hw outside of UFC IMO and hasn't fought in a year, top hw all time. Rings champ, pride champ, p4p #1 fighter for 5 years.

And now I'll begin...

if you honestly dont seee prime nog and cro cop as amazing wins you must feel nobody is legit.

He dominated the sport for for over 7 years, beat just about every top HW there was during that time. If that doesn't make you a legend im not sure what should. Silva just lost his last 2 fights, was he never really that good either?

In my mind still no doubt he is the true GOAT, and my favorite fighter

Nobody gives off that stone-cold killer vibe like Fedor does, I don't give a shit how many stupid fucking tattoos modern MMA fighters have on their faces

He was very good, Hall of Fame level but not great, not GOAT. He built up an amazing record fighting in smaller organisations, when the sport was less consolidated and deep than it is now. Not that he ducked anyone. Then he started losing and couldn't face coming down from his super GOAT role. People had put too much pressure on him.

He's still only 37 there are plenty of HWs fighting who are his age. All the fighters that beat him, Werdum, Bigfoot and Hendo, are still fighting. And losing sometimes. What are his biggest wins? Sylvia? Nogueira? Cro Cop? They are still fighting too.

So you think Hall of Fame level = good but not great eh?

Take away all the freak show fights and probable works and he still has better credentials than any other HW. I don't think he's the P4P GOAT but definitely the most accomplished HW to date.

Best HW of all time

He built up an amazing record fighting in smaller organisations, when the sport was less consolidated and deep than it is now
Wanna know how I know this is a troll post?

Smaller organisation... Pride? ... yeah... no.
Less consolidated? HW is shallower now than it's ever been before. Pride was built around the heavyweight division.

Goddamn n00bs.

Best fighter ever, not only the best hw but p4p IMO

Some people have different opinions than you. Namely people who know the history of MMA.

Fedor is the most overrated fighter ever. He is below Anderson, Henderson, GSP, soon Jones and Aldo. hell he's not even the greatest HW of all time, that belongs to Nogueira since he had the courage to fight in the UFC as well and actually won an interim title.

Last edited:
OP plays Doom 2. What a dweeb.

Actually Doom 2 is still my favorite game of all time, and I'm shocked to say I have played the online port as well recently.

Let me kill you in dwango6.wad, OP

You shut your whore mouth

You shut your whore mouth

This is the perfect representation of the average Fedor Fanboy. Either agree with us or you'll get the incredibly eloquent response above.

They're as primitive as Fedor's training system. The creationists of combat sports.

Back