• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FX's FARGO Discussion Thread

Chris Rock, Jason Schwartzman, Timothy Olyphant, etc.

Sounds good.

Season 3 is good but it's the weakest season for sure.
Not really that weak. Varga was really a great and memorable villain
main-qimg-58dfda6a61676d069ffc900a14f8855c.webp

April 19th... sheesh. Quarter year away.

jebbbb.gif

They’ve pushed this back till end of the year or 2021? Makes ZERO sense, when everybody is home and people would watch.

Season 2 was an A-
Season 1 was a B

It was unrealistic the way Lorne Malvos character had too much power over ppl, the way police officers would just let him go

No way. Canadian cops are notoriously weak. They would for sure let a guy go if he was edgy and menacing enough. If it was in the US it would be unrealistic.

They’ve pushed this back till end of the year or 2021? Makes ZERO sense, when everybody is home and people would watch.

Because of the outbreak they didn't the manage to finish shooting the season.

I thought all that shit was happening in Canada, why else would all the people be so weak and fat? Come to think of it.. There is.a conspicuously small number of mooses.

Where is Fargo in Canada?

I thought all that shit was happening in Canada, why else would all the people be so weak and fat? Come to think of it.. There is.a conspicuously small number of mooses.

Has there ever been a successful show that has taken place in Canada? I mean, seriously.

s1 was solid!
S2 was v good
Yet to watch s3 .. had it download on my hard drive since it was out but not watched it yet
Just rewatched s1 a month back

Back