Future UFC champ? Teen female wrestler makes history in South Dakota

I call BS.
Sherdog told me that Elite women are on par with 14-15 year old boys in Sports....How the fuck is this 15 year old girl beating the same boys that would tool Rhonda...it must be rigged!

This. Sherdog wouldn't lie!

I call BS.
Sherdog told me that Elite women are on par with 14-15 year old boys in Sports....How the fuck is this 15 year old girl beating the same boys that would tool Rhonda...it must be rigged!

Hahahaha, its south dakota idiot. Not really a lot of high quality high school wrestlers coming out of that state. Wait till she is 18 and boys become men. You all are so unintelligent it is astounding. You are the robots that a communist government would be slobbering over. You will believe anything. I hope men and women have to fight and there are no gender separations. Women will cry and lose and never be involved in sports again. So lets actually do this. I would be all for it.

I call BS.

could be that South Dakota has shit wrestlers all around

also theres a video of Ronda getting schooled by a 15 year old high school wrestler i don't recommend watching it though whoever made it was on some kind of drug i think

So once-in-a-generation freak female trailblazer athlete = 7th in state. Multiply by 50 states you get 350th place nationwide, that is, IF south Dakota is average in wrestling. Seems pretty reasonable. Wouldn't you say Ronda Rousey has a decent shot against the 350th ranked male BW fighting making chump change in some random regional shows? I would definitely say so.

So once-in-a-generation freak female trailblazer athlete = 7th in state. Multiply by 50 states you get 350th place nationwide, that is, IF south Dakota is average in wrestling. Seems pretty reasonable. Wouldn't you say Ronda Rousey has a decent shot against the 350th ranked male BW fighting making chump change in some random regional shows? I would definitely say so.

This is pretty dumb

All elite athletes are freaks. Its why they are "elite". It puts them in a very small % at the top of the pile.

Also how many female wrestlers are there compared to male? I would guess males out number them by a massive margin so no shit there is only 1 girl that can make it that high in the states. The chance of finding talent out of thousands of competitors is far greater then finding talent out of a handful of competitors.....no shit...

Add to the fact the South Dekota is i think the only (that I know of) state that ALLOWS females to compete with boys...we would never know how women in those age groups would do in other states...i am sure there would be a couple other "freak" girls out there that would do well in the state comps as well.

Hahahaha, its south dakota idiot. Not really a lot of high quality high school wrestlers coming out of that state. Wait till she is 18 and boys become men. You all are so unintelligent it is astounding. You are the robots that a communist government would be slobbering over. You will believe anything. I hope men and women have to fight and there are no gender separations. Women will cry and lose and never be involved in sports again. So lets actually do this. I would be all for it.

HAHAHAHAHAH butT hurt boys.

Also didn't Brock wrestle out of South Dekota in high school?

Last edited:
What exactly did she make history in? 7th place isn't terrible but nothing special. She's fighting boys right now but when they become men and she becomes a woman then the gap will grow wider.

I was just gonna say congrats to her...BUT...South Dakota isn't exactly a hot bed for wrestling. Not exactly NY, NJ, PA, Ohio or Iowa.

good for her, but hs wrestling differs greatly between states. state qualifiers for many states would fail to make it out of districts in other states like PA

I love the bit of the video where the reporter claims, "But not everyone is on board with the idea," then proceeds to show a pair of 6-year-olds saying, "Girls don't wrestle!" That's some rigorous investigative journalism, right thurr.

how pathetic are you disgusting man children that you have to knock some 15 year old girl's achievements? Her placing 7th in state as a highschool sophomore is amazing and I don't care what state she's in- she could be in hawaii for all i care and it'd still be very impressive. South Dakota isn't ny, pa, or ohio tier but it's a decent wrestling state and as a sophomore she still has 2 years left to try and take the #1 state spot or even become an all american (unlikely but if she can make it this far then she can make it farther)

This is pretty dumb

All elite athletes are freaks. Its why they are "elite". It puts them in a very small % at the top of the pile.

Also how many female wrestlers are there compared to male? I would guess males out number them by a massive margin so no shit there is only 1 girl that can make it that high in the states. The chance of finding talent out of thousands of competitors is far greater then finding talent out of a handful of competitors.....no shit...

Add to the fact the South Dekota is i think the only (that I know of) state that ALLOWS females to compete with boys...we would never know how women in those age groups would do in other states...i am sure there would be a couple other "freak" girls out there that would do well in the state comps as well.

HAHAHAHAHAH butT hurt boys.

Also didn't Brock wrestle out of South Dekota in high school?

Sherdog don't maths and statistics too well

That's cool though. Women are slowly but surely breaking into things that have been traditionally 'just for the bois'.

Thread

I call BS.

LOL! you realize this is 106lbs right? Any guy who is only 106lbs by high school is not going to be competing in any professional sport ever. Unless you consider competing in Atom weight in Boxing being a true professional in terms of a talent pool.

And even if this girl made it to pro MMA she would be nowhere near Rousey, she would be competing at 115lbs so try again.

Finally, even if you cut weight if your male and compete at 106lbs even in High School your not a man, your a manlet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back