Future UFC champ? Teen female wrestler makes history in South Dakota

I call BS.
Sherdog told me that Elite women are on par with 14-15 year old boys in Sports....How the fuck is this 15 year old girl beating the same boys that would tool Rhonda...it must be rigged!

Or it may just be in South Dakota...

Ok how about this factoid, the Australian women's raw bench press record is 107.5 kilos (237 pounds). Every man alive is biologically more similar to lebron james than they are too females. I know you guys love Ronda but to claim women can compete with the top males just isn't true.

LoL no one said (at least I did not) that Rhonda can compete with top 10 males, shit I would be surprised if she could compete with the top 100 in her weight class in MMA Judo or BJJ.

Its not the point.
The point is it takes elite men to beat elite women in "talent deep sports". This is not opinion....its fact across a lot of sports.

I have made this post b4 in another thread but will re post it.

I used the 100m sprint as an example of talent deep sport for both males and females.

The 5 fastest women at this years IAAF world championships were fast enough to qualify for the IAAF world youth championship 100m final.

Women top results

http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaa...0-metres/women

under 17 males top finals results
http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaa...s/final/result

The female world record time is fast enough to medal at most under 17 world championship comps.

So the best boys have to be MEN b4 they can beat the best women with the exception of about 6-7 boys in the entire world at any given time in history.

Now I am open to debate weather Rhonda is truly elite or just at the top of the food chain of a shallow talentwise sport.

Maybe that is true...maybe it is not.
But WMMA will never enjoy the depth of talent that other female sports have like Sprinting/Swimming and tennis if it is not given a chance.

I won league championships in high school my first year. I shouldve been a future mma star if i didnt start smokin pot and chasing girls. So what.

Ok how about this factoid, the Australian women's raw bench press record is 107.5 kilos (237 pounds). Every man alive is biologically more similar to lebron james than they are too females. I know you guys love Ronda but to claim women can compete with the top males just isn't true.

Haha 237 lbs? For reals. There're 15-year-old football prospects that can bench press 500lbs at 5 reps.

But WMMA will never enjoy the depth of talent that other female sports have like Sprinting/Swimming and tennis if it is not given a chance.

Given the nature of MMA, I doubt there are enough chances in existence that would elevate WMMA's talent pool to the level of a sport like women's tennis/swimming/etc.

LoL no one said (at least I did not) that Rhonda can compete with top 10 males, shit I would be surprised if she could compete with the top 100 in her weight class in MMA Judo or BJJ.

Its not the point.
The point is it takes elite men to beat elite women in "talent deep sports". This is not opinion....its fact across a lot of sports.

I have made this post b4 in another thread but will re post it.

I used the 100m sprint as an example of talent deep sport for both males and females.

The 5 fastest women at this years IAAF world championships were fast enough to qualify for the IAAF world youth championship 100m final.

Women top results

http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaa...0-metres/women

under 17 males top finals results
http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaa...s/final/result

The female world record time is fast enough to medal at most under 17 world championship comps.

So the best boys have to be MEN b4 they can beat the best women with the exception of about 6-7 boys in the entire world at any given time in history.

Now I am open to debate weather Rhonda is truly elite or just at the top of the food chain of a shallow talentwise sport.

Maybe that is true...maybe it is not.

I'm sure the woman's ping pong champ would be a handful for even some skilled men but it's their lack of testosterone and dainty frame that renders them pathetically weak.

https://powerliftingaustralia.com/australian-records/womens-raw-records/

Out of 10 million females the best bench they can muster is 237. To replicate a 237 bench with a male population would take on average 1.1 males (even the smallest framed adult male whose not a midget or otherwise physically abnormal will be able to hit such a lift with equivalent training).

I'm sure the woman's ping pong champ would be a handful for even some skilled men but it's their lack of testosterone and dainty frame that renders them pathetically weak.

https://powerliftingaustralia.com/australian-records/womens-raw-records/

Out of 10 million females the best bench they can muster is 237. To replicate a 237 bench with a male population would take on average 1.1 males (even the smallest framed adult male whose not a midget or otherwise physically abnormal will be able to hit such a lift with equivalent training).

Maybe b/c out of 10 million females (which includes babies and children but hey i will give you that number) maybe not even 1% have even tried a bench press while every male kid at school has had a go.

Meanwhile the raw world record is 440lbs.
What does that tell you?

Go away.

Love the stock Shertard 'talent pool' argument being reflexively deployed to put someone down anyway they can.

'South Dakota? No-one lives there and it's not a wrestling state. The talent pool is too small for anything but shit to ever come from South Dakota'.

230px-Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg

I call BS.
Sherdog told me that Elite women are on par with 14-15 year old boys in Sports....How the fuck is this 15 year old girl beating the same boys that would tool Rhonda...it must be rigged!

perfect first reply :D

Hahahaha, its south dakota idiot. Not really a lot of high quality high school wrestlers coming out of that state. Wait till she is 18 and boys become men. You all are so unintelligent it is astounding. You are the robots that a communist government would be slobbering over. You will believe anything. I hope men and women have to fight and there are no gender separations. Women will cry and lose and never be involved in sports again. So lets actually do this. I would be all for it.

Man you are a hateful idiot

The silver medalist wrestler is no good, no reason why this one will be any different.

how pathetic are you disgusting man children that you have to knock some 15 year old girl's achievements? Her placing 7th in state as a highschool sophomore is amazing and I don't care what state she's in- she could be in hawaii for all i care and it'd still be very impressive. South Dakota isn't ny, pa, or ohio tier but it's a decent wrestling state and as a sophomore she still has 2 years left to try and take the #1 state spot or even become an all american (unlikely but if she can make it this far then she can make it farther)

Is She competing against other sophomore or against everybody?

This is pretty dumb

All elite athletes are freaks. Its why they are "elite". It puts them in a very small % at the top of the pile.

Also how many female wrestlers are there compared to male? I would guess males out number them by a massive margin so no shit there is only 1 girl that can make it that high in the states. The chance of finding talent out of thousands of competitors is far greater then finding talent out of a handful of competitors.....no shit...

Add to the fact the South Dekota is i think the only (that I know of) state that ALLOWS females to compete with boys...we would never know how women in those age groups would do in other states...i am sure there would be a couple other "freak" girls out there that would do well in the state comps as well.

HAHAHAHAHAH butT hurt boys.

Also didn't Brock wrestle out of South Dekota in high school?

I can think of 3 quality wrestlers to come out of South Dakota. It's a wasteland for quality wrestling. And in PA, the best wrestling state in the country, girls can compete with boys. I've seen it with my own eyes and it never ends well.

Hahahaha, its south dakota idiot. Not really a lot of high quality high school wrestlers coming out of that state. Wait till she is 18 and boys become men. You all are so unintelligent it is astounding. You are the robots that a communist government would be slobbering over. You will believe anything. I hope men and women have to fight and there are no gender separations. Women will cry and lose and never be involved in sports again. So lets actually do this. I would be all for it.

Phew... I'm glad someone told it how it is. I got worried for a while. Move along guys, nothing to see here anymore.

People are so shitty sometimes. Look at all the responses here. She is working her ass off doing something. People here just shitting all over her. Why? So you can get your man credit back? Unbelievably shitty attitude guys.

The only correct response here is: Good job! Not 106 pounds, or manlets, or new york population.

Last edited:
As a former wrestler, props to this girl for giving it a go. Most dudes are too pussified to even try wrestling. I came from a school in PA with an absolute garbage program, with no feeders below us. We had good football players try out all the time, and couldn't make it past the initial week of conditioning. For this girl to make it to her sophomore year and still compete tells me she has heart. To make it to 7th in state tells me she has skills, no matter what state. Even if there were only twenty kids in her class in the state, she's still better than 13 of them.

This thread was really just another Cybernetics troll thread, and everyone fell for it. You'll recognize his threads by the purple emoji next to the title. He does it all the time.

You must not be reading the same post I am.

-South Dekota is a shit state.
-She will get tooled when she is 18 (no shit no one said that elite men don't beat elite women)
-7th in a shit state wow
-lol its a small weight class

etc etc.
Instead of giving props to a girl that has gone against the grain ppl are so insecure that they need to invent reasons to shit on her to make them feel better about being a man.

Awfully aggressive for someone who's first post in this thread was an off-topic troll post. Then you get legit mad when people take your bait.

Back