Future UFC champ? Teen female wrestler makes history in South Dakota

800,000 people live in the entire state of South Dakota. 10 million people live in New York City alone.

And yes its impressive but not much different than the fact that female swimmer in high school are just as fast if not faster than many of the boys, but college that changes fast and by international level that changes even more.

So its great that this girl has the heart, toughness, and skill to compete at the state level. But lets not forget these are the smallest boys in the entire school, they arent even average boys, certainly not above average.

Last edited:
Excuse me while I shit all over this girls accomplishments because I'm a fat piece of shit Sherdogger with no dick.

Excuse me while I shit all over this girls accomplishments because I'm a fat piece of shit Sherdogger with no dick.

I havent seen a single poster shit on her accomplishments just several rebuttals to the idiot who made the ignorant claim that these wrestlers will ever be big enough to compete at 135lbs vs Rousey. And that the talent pool in a state that small is what it is.

There is a big difference in a girl that can compete vs 106lb boys and compete vs pro athletes so pull the sand out of your vagina.

I havent seen a single poster shit on her accomplishments just several rebuttals to the idiot who made the ignorant claim that these wrestlers will ever be big enough to compete at 135lbs vs Rousey. And that the talent pool in a state that small is what it is.

There is a big difference in a girl that can compete vs 106lb boys and compete vs pro athletes so pull the sand out of your vagina.

You must not be reading the same post I am.

-South Dekota is a shit state.
-She will get tooled when she is 18 (no shit no one said that elite men don't beat elite women)
-7th in a shit state wow
-lol its a small weight class

etc etc.
Instead of giving props to a girl that has gone against the grain ppl are so insecure that they need to invent reasons to shit on her to make them feel better about being a man.

This is pretty dumb

All elite athletes are freaks. Its why they are "elite". It puts them in a very small % at the top of the pile.

Also how many female wrestlers are there compared to male? I would guess males out number them by a massive margin so no shit there is only 1 girl that can make it that high in the states. The chance of finding talent out of thousands of competitors is far greater then finding talent out of a handful of competitors.....no shit...

Add to the fact the South Dekota is i think the only (that I know of) state that ALLOWS females to compete with boys...we would never know how women in those age groups would do in other states...i am sure there would be a couple other "freak" girls out there that would do well in the state comps as well.

HAHAHAHAHAH butT hurt boys.

Also didn't Brock wrestle out of South Dekota in high school?

I am pretty sure all states allow girls to compete in wrestling with boys. Plus I think the state tournament is split into two so there is two champions in each weight class. South Dakota also has a fairly small talent pool.

It's insane to me how far behind the curve the US is with female wrestling.

Only a hand full of states have enough female wrestlers to make a league?

Why?

I coached in the second smallest Province in Canada. Our female participation was about 1/2 that of our male participation. Several schools had as many, or more, female wrestlers as males.

And as a result Canadian women out perform American women in wrestling at the Olympic level. Think of that for a moment. Canadians outperforming Americans in wrestling.

What in hell is going on down there?

Buncha cavemen.

So once-in-a-generation freak female trailblazer athlete = 7th in state. Multiply by 50 states you get 350th place nationwide, that is, IF south Dakota is average in wrestling. Seems pretty reasonable. Wouldn't you say Ronda Rousey has a decent shot against the 350th ranked male BW fighting making chump change in some random regional shows? I would definitely say so.

350th would mean last of all states........

We will have to see how she takes a knee to the liver before signing the rousey fight.
Check-Car-Oil-Level.jpg

It's insane to me how far behind the curve the US is with female wrestling.

Only a hand full of states have enough female wrestlers to make a league?

Why?

I coached in the second smallest Province in Canada. Our female participation was about 1/2 that of our male participation. Several schools had as many, or more, female wrestlers as males.

And as a result Canadian women out perform American women in wrestling at the Olympic level. Think of that for a moment. Canadians outperforming Americans in wrestling.

What in hell is going on down there?

Buncha cavemen.

Really because we continually beat Canada at the world cup and have a world champ at 75 kg. I dont think Canada has a world champion at any weight class.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who always reads these sorts of comments while picture the "gluttony" guy from s7ven.

cant believe she has time and space to train in her kitchen between making sandwiches. That is the real impressive stat.

Damn a girl place 7 in wrestling and sherdoggers start to cry.

I call BS.
Sherdog told me that Elite women are on par with 14-15 year old boys in Sports....How the fuck is this 15 year old girl beating the same boys that would tool Rhonda...it must be rigged!

Ok how about this factoid, the Australian women's raw bench press record is 107.5 kilos (237 pounds). Every man alive is biologically more similar to lebron james than they are too females. I know you guys love Ronda but to claim women can compete with the top males just isn't true.

-7th place
-15 years old
-South Dakota which is not exactly a wrestling powerhouse state.

But good for her i guess

This is interesting, a couple of threads ago, people were saying that 15 year olds could beat female Olympic medalists. Now in this thread it's because they are 15 yo and it's South Dakota

This is interesting, a couple of threads ago, people were saying that 15 year olds could beat female Olympic medalists. Now in this thread it's because they are 15 yo and it's South Dakota

Not only could 15 year old beat female Olympic medalists. There are 15 year olds out there who could EASILY beat each female Olympic medalist.

One girl placing 7th at 103 lbs a weight class that doesn't even exist in male wrestling past high school does not change this.

Ok how about this factoid, the Australian women's raw bench press record is 107.5 kilos (237 pounds). Every man alive is biologically more similar to lebron james than they are too females. I know you guys love Ronda but to claim women can compete with the top males just isn't true.

Women are just as strong as men you sexist!

Jesus Christ people actually believe that shit.

Women are just as strong as men you sexist!

Jesus Christ people actually believe that shit.

Sherdog is filled with fanboys who have never stepped inside an MMA gym in their lives, not even waddled their fat blob of a body in for a free sample class. That's what pisses me off. These lumps of shit dissing an athlete that can and does compete.

Any posters on here with any sort of credentials is not dissing a fellow wrestler.

Back