Fury vs Wilder III in Relation to the UFC/MMA Discussion Mega Thread

I’ve done plenty of training and Fury wouldn’t have any problem with a 1 hit KO on an mma fighter.
giphy.gif

you can always tell when someone has never trained when they think fighting is like a video game

No, you can tell someone hasn't trained when they don't know a much better fighter can KO someone with 1 punch. Especially true when that someone is 277 pounds. But I've seen it done with people weighting much less then that.

You have never trained a day in your life.

That is the best you have? He was so messed up boxing wouldn't let him fight anymore. It was the only reason he fought MMA. Randy was the best wrestlers they had. Sorry to inform you, but Francis doesn't have the ability to do that.

Did you miss Tim Sylvia getting KOed with 1 punch from a old washed up boxer?

That is the best you have? He was so messed up boxing wouldn't let him fight anymore. It was the only reason he fought MMA. Randy was the best wrestlers they had. Sorry to inform you, but Francis doesn't have the ability to do that.

Francis doesn't have the ability to take down a boxer? Lol okay

Francis doesn't have the ability to take down a boxer? Lol okay

He doesn't have the wrestling skill of Randy. He isn't going to have the speed or skill get that low and shoot in that fast. He would have a hard time with Fury jab and footwork.

No, you can tell someone hasn't trained when they don't know a much better fighter can KO someone with 1 punch. Especially true when that someone is 277 pounds. But I've seen it done with people weighting much less then that.

You have never trained a day in your life.

lol…. You’ve never trained you know it. Not hard to tell. How many one punch ko in the first 10 seconds do you see in mma and boxing out of 1000s of fights?

He doesn't have the wrestling skill of Randy. He isn't going to have the speed or skill get that low and shoot in that fast. He would have a hard time with Fury jab and footwork.

you don’t know boxing or mma. Clearly.

francis doesn’t need the takedown ability of Randy couture to takedown Tyson fury. That’s absolutely dumb to think so.

no one missed an old out of his prime Tim Sylvia get koed by another out of his prime boxer.

Randy was legit 47 years old and not one of the best takedown guys in the sport at that point. Put the toney and Randy in the boxing ring and I doubt Randy lasts 5 rounds at that point in there careers.

I dont think toney is a good indication of how fury would do in MMA. Guy was absolutely flat footed in that point of his career. Fury, to the contrary, moves like a ballerina for a guy his size.

At the end of the day, Ngannou game is pretty much boxing. Sure he knows more about wrestling, grappling and kicking than Fury, but these are not his usual weapons. Hed have to fight a very unconventional fight (for him) to beat fury. Not impossible, but not a sureshot either

Back