Fury talking about Wilder's power

Fury landed more punches in round 1 than Wilder. Fury was not staggered at any point by Wilder certainly not in round 2. The knockdown in round 3 was a shot to the side of the head, just behind the ear, perfectly legal.

Wilder got battered from that point on because he can't box going backwards and he was always going backwards from that point. The same thing is going to happen in the 3rd fight. And no Wilder can't box with Fury because he doesn't have the ability. I'm not debating any more on this with you as you are clearly delusional Team Wilder and you are making excuses for your boy just like he did. Come back after the 3rd fight and we'll see who's right and who's wrong.

Wilder landed the power right hands in round 1 while Fury was landing power jabs in round 1, Wilder continued landing power rights in round 2 even staggering Fury at the end of the round, Fury did land power punches also and jabs but Wilder won the rounds until the 3rd, when Fury caught Wilder with that illegal punch in the back of the head, then the fight changed before that it was back and forth even at times but Wilder was landing power rights, Fury wasn't going down but was rocked, this was a victory for Fury and his fans because he didn't go down.

That shot in round 3 was an illegal blow, a shot on the back of the head Fury even used the inside of his glove instead of landing the jab, Fury made Wilder duck scrapes Wilder across the face then hits Wilder in the back of the head while Wilder blocked his punch then ducks Fury's arm is deflected to hit the back of Wilders head, either he missed and made a mistake or did this on purpose but it's an illegal blow an accident or on purpose and the scrapping of the face with the glove is illegal, the punch on the back of the head was illegal an accident.

If Fury would've hit Wilder on the ear his glove would've defected up away from Wilder's back or just bounced off abosrbing the force of contact, but if Fury hits the shoulder his glove deflects running across Wilders back of his head also hitting the back of his head, because Wilder is ducking.

It's verified on the video multiple angels is given the face scrapping and rabbit punch is clear especially up close.

Fury landed more punches in round 1 than Wilder. Fury was not staggered at any point by Wilder certainly not in round 2. The knockdown in round 3 was a shot to the side of the head, just behind the ear, perfectly legal.

Wilder got battered from that point on because he can't box going backwards and he was always going backwards from that point. The same thing is going to happen in the 3rd fight. And no Wilder can't box with Fury because he doesn't have the ability. I'm not debating any more on this with you as you are clearly delusional Team Wilder and you are making excuses for your boy just like he did. Come back after the 3rd fight and we'll see who's right and who's wrong.

What's behind the ear ? the back of the head, this is illegal now hitting the jaw or ear is legal but hitting behind the head is illegal especially when someone ducks than your punch isn't hitting the ear but the back of the head, this isn't an effective legal punch but an illegal blow.

Fouls A foul is an action by a boxer, identified by the referee, that does not meet the standard of a fair blow or the conduct of a responsible professional fighter. Fouls may include, but are not limited to, the following types of contact or acts:

ASSOCIATION OF BOXING COMMISSIONS REGULATORY GUIDELINES AND RULES FOR ALL WORLD AND REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BOUTS

Fouls hitting someone behind the ear is a foul in boxing.

1. Hitting an opponent below the navel or behind the ear;

2. Hitting an opponent who is knocked down;

3. Holding an opponent with one hand and hitting with the other;

4. Holding or deliberately maintaining a clinch;

5. Wrestling, kicking or roughing;

6. Pushing an opponent about the ring or into the ropes;

7. Butting with the head, shoulder, knee, elbow;

8. Hitting with the open glove, the butt or inside of the hand, or back of the hand, the elbow or the wrist;
Association of Boxing Commissions (abcboxing.com)
Boxing-Handbook-ABC.pdf (abcboxing.com)

Last edited:

The r3 knockdown shot landed in a very, very similar place to one of Wilders knockdowns in Fight 1 -both just behind the ear- I can't see how one can be valid and not the other from Wilder fans. It's boxing, you get punched in the head- all fighters turn their head & roll the shoulder to try and roll with the punch, so sometimes it lands on the side of the skull or behind the ear instead. Is normal.

Fury didn't win round 1 nor round two, Wilder landed the more effective power punches even jabbing with Fury hitting him with power punches even staggering Fury in round two, Wilder held his own and was boxing with Fury, but for some strange reason certain people think Wilder wasn't boxing well against Fury even while backing up, but Wilder was landing power punches and boxing well.
Fury won every round on every card except the second round on one card.
ERdhNyOW4AAxODo.jpg

Huh . I didnt know that , I'm not a big boxing guy . I thought it was the same as in MMA , with only the "mohawk" zone being illegal .
Thing is, the glove is big in boxing- both shots mentioned have some gloved area at the ear, and some behind- the glove is about a 6 inch area - can NONE of it land behind the ear (I've literally never seen that called on a close one)- and if you get to a Heavyweight Championship of the World match and want to pissmoan about whether a KO on the side of the head was 1.7cm either way then you don't get it.

Neither shot was thrown from behind or on an opponent not already ducking, turning & rolling with the punches and neither could be said to be entirely out of ear level.

Last edited:
The r3 knockdown shot landed in a very, very similar place to one of Wilders knockdowns in Fight 1 -both just behind the ear- I can't see how one can be valid and not the other from Wilder fans. It's boxing, you get punched in the head- all fighters turn their head & roll the shoulder to try and roll with the punch, so sometimes it lands on the side of the skull or behind the ear instead. Is normal.

Wilder hit the ear and this is legal Fury hit behind the head and ear this is illegal according to the rules but it looked like Fury was imposing his will strength and and size, Wilder would've probably been stopped anyway, he wasn't ready for a fighter walking him down making him fight with no rest constantly thinking, but the punch was illegal and so was the tape from the close on the face of Wilder but i concede Fury eventually stopping Wilder anyway, the only difference this time is, people are not sure if Wilder can adjust and stop Fury it's possible but unlikely.

Exactly. And this is why I won't debate with this clown. I can tell he's totally brainwashed into thinking Wilder won rounds he didn't.

Wilder won rounds 1 he landed the harder power shots and jabs,

Watch the first round, Wilder comes with two solid jabds Fury is missing his jabs, Wilder is landing jabs body and head Fury hasn't landed anything because Wilder is blocking everything.

Wilder lands two more jabs while moving @ 2:21 Fury misses a jab and grazed Wilder while lunging throwing his right hand, this punch didn't count it's not effective because Wilder is pulling back, you want to count it no problem.

@ 209 Wilder lands a solid right Fury backs up and the crowd roars, right now Wilder is out jabbing Fury and landing the effective power punches, Fury hasn't even landed a single jab, so what fight were you watching on emotions Wilder was out boxing Fury while on his back foot, so Wilder can out box Fury.

Wilder lands a jab to the body and another right hand @ 203 of the round while Fury is on ropes.

Fury still isn't landing his jab, Wilder is landing his jab constantly and it's effective defensive movement, while on his back foot.

@ 152 Fury throws a right but Wilder blocks it with his glove hands up high the commentary points this out, so Fury isn't landing anything jabs or power shots.

Fury finally lands a nice solid right through Wilder's glove but, a huge but, Fury doesn't land those combos they are blocked after landing his right hand, one could've slipped past around the glove, Wilder has still landed the more effective punches and more punches than Fury Wilder's solid jabs count also Fury hasn't even landed a jab yet, his jabs are being blocked deflected and head movement is stopping Fury from landing his jab.

Fury still hasn't landed his jab, Wilder slipped that jab to the body, because it didn't make a sound. @119

Fury is getting bothered flustered because he can't land.

Fury finally lands a lunging jab @113

Nobodies landing jabs just throwing them these punches don't count.

Fury throws a ineffective hook it's doesn't even land it's a palm punch do you count it and count Wilder's right counter grazing Fury ? both guys land ineffective shots Wilder lands a right hand to the body of Fury, Wilder gets the best of that exchange. @ 23 seconds around that time and befor.

After that both guys throw punches but they don't land because the punches don't make any sound

@ 11 seconds Fury lands a nice power jab, Fury misses two punches a jad and a right.

Wilder throws a jab to the body Fury deflects it round over.

There's no possible way Fury won that round, Wilder started off out jabbing Fury and Fury couldn't land a jab, at all until the end of the round, Wilder landed effective power punches backing Fury up multiple times, Fury comes back with two power punches one landing behind the glove of Wilder they both miss Wilder lands a right to the body and Fury lands a nice power jab, round goes to Wilder effective defensive movement head movement controlling the fight and landing the more effective power punches and out jabbing Fury beating Fury at his own game, this is a fact nobody can dispute the judges got it wrong Fury's aggression wasn't effective Wilder's defensive movement head movement was more effective and his jabbing Fury to the body and head won him the first minute of the round easily , Fury landed nothing the first minute and beyond until Wilder landed those two power right hands one in the middle of the ring and the other while Fury was on the ropes the punches made thudding sounds, Fury has done nothing until he lands a right then tries hooks landing one it's still Wilders round easily, Fury misses Wilder misses Fury misses Wilder misses Fury lands a nice jab and Wilder lands a right to the body Fury misses Wilder misses round goes to Wilder.

Please show me where i was wrong.

The Video doesn't lie.

absolutely right. If the first wilder knockdown wasn’t counted then then he doesn’t even scrape a draw. They can’t have it both ways

Not really

the potential date for Fury vs AJ was Aug 2021, so Wilder vs Fury could have happened in Jan or feb 2021 comfortably.

The reality is this Fury could have faced Wilder in Feb and earned as easy 30m against someone who only has a generic "punchers chance" or have an extra 6 months of inactivity and lawyer bills, really an easy choice, unless Wilder carries more power than a generic punchers chance that you suggest

You must be Wilder’s mom. I’ve never seen a guy get stretched, broken, completely dominated and humilitated, and people pretend the other guy is scared.

Wilder is our here saying his trainer poisoned him because he got so horribly humiliated.

He’s literally not even a challenge for Fury. It’s very obvious. Fury had his sights on loftier goals than bullying a guy he already thrashed thoroughly in exactly the manner he said he would. He literally told Wilder what he was going to do, and did it easily.

I can’t believe we’re even allowing or rooting for this lamb to the slaughter again.

You must be Wilder’s mom. I’ve never seen a guy get stretched, broken, completely dominated and humilitated, and people pretend the other guy is scared.

Wilder is our here saying his trainer poisoned him because he got so horribly humiliated.

He’s literally not even a challenge for Fury. It’s very obvious. Fury had his sights on loftier goals than bullying a guy he already thrashed thoroughly in exactly the manner he said he would. He literally told Wilder what he was going to do, and did it easily.

I can’t believe we’re even allowing or rooting for this lamb to the slaughter again.

The AJ/Fury fight wasn't happening til Aug 2021 at the earliest, so in jan 2021 what loftier goals did Fury have, other than Wilder?

Fury's choice was either fight wilder in jan 2021 and make 30m+ OR add an extra 6 months of inactivity and pay lawyers to fight wilder in court, instead.

You must be Fury's lawyers mom

This is an extremely dangerous fight for Fury. Wilder has put him to sleep before, doing it a second time wouldn't surprise anyone.

Back