Fury not focused on the rematch?

I dont think the closest thing to a KO ever that didnt result in a KO is making it look easy.
You saying he didn’t make that fight look easy vs what you expected before hand given the lay off and the two warm up fights?

You saying he didn’t make that fight look easy vs what you expected before hand given the lay off and the two warm up fights?
Fight went nearly identically to what I thought it would tbh. Said Fury would make him look stupid, then get knocked out.

i saw a 'leaked' video of him before injuring himself fighting the guy he is suppoed to be fighting......

i dont think we need to be talking about Fury any more...he has mad a mug of Arum and is playing games...but is also being paid like a king while doing so

And good on him

Fuck Bob Arum

Fight went nearly identically to what I thought it would tbh. Said Fury would make him look stupid, then get knocked out.
But he didn’t get knocked out.....people thought he would get knocked out much sooner and that he would stay down

Just heard an interview and fury said he doesn’t do any boxing outside of camp only cardio and S&C and that he will only do a 6 week camp for wilder rematch. He said what we all thought he is doing wwe to keep busy

Just heard an interview and fury said he doesn’t do any boxing outside of camp only cardio and S&C and that he will only do a 6 week camp for wilder rematch. He said what we all thought he is doing wwe to keep busy

Sounds like he’s going to sleep if true.

A mentally intact and disciplined Fury would be damn near unstoppable

Wilder probably KOs him.
Wilders not fuckin around and Fury can make faces all he wants but he went to sleep last time and this time he probably wont get up.

But he didn’t get knocked out.....people thought he would get knocked out much sooner and that he would stay down
Well, he did. But he recovered. Also note the “nearly identical.....”

he's shown up on several live events so far and he's having 1 match in Saudi Arabia. It'll probably be about 5 minutes. with a lot of standing. And it's the Saudi's paying him, through the WWE as an intermediary. This is an exception to the pay rule for the WWE every year. It's more profitable for them even than wrestlemania, i believe.
Basically this thanks for the breakdown I’m no good at that kind of stuff

I was impressed with his kick up off the floor, had no idea he could pull that shit off.

I think he did a great job throughout all his this WWE stint, a lot better than Floyd's little gig. The funniest part was him attempting the somersault reversal of the arm lock. He literally just fell on the floor, haha. That any coming out in the sheik outfit.

Here are some abbreviated highlights for those who missed. I time stamped, since the first half are other highlights, to avoid the WWE taking it down.

I guess it's not bad considering it was his first Rasslin' match ever, but it was a pretty shitty match for WWE standards (even as low as they are).

Fury still had to do some type of physical training for this ,its not as easy as it looks Pro Wrestling so i'd say good move without worrying about getting punched for real.He'll rest up a few weeks and go into camp for Wilder assuming he will win his next fight. People should be concerned with Ortiz not fury ,wilder is the one stepping into a motivated southpaw that nearly got him last time.

Back