Fury not focused on the rematch?

aries

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Thought I'd bring this up as to me it seems like Fury isn't taking the rematch seriously against Wilder. This clip makes me concerned that his head isn't in the game. And there are also talks of Fury doing a Christmas single with Robbie Williams. This is the sort of stuff you do after retiring not taking on the biggest fight in your life.

Anyway, timestamped clip

They both say something different everytime it's brought up.

I honestly don't know what they're trying to do.

It'd be criminally stupid on both sides to not take this. It'd be a massive purse and a career defining moment to be had for the victor.

But yeah this wrestling shit is stupid. I have to admit...Fury is a natural though haha

Meh, he was a huge cut on his eye, he can't really box right now so he may as well make some money.

He’s making 15 mil for his stupid wwe appearance who can blame him

Make money whilst he's sat on his arse, he can't spar or fight, so he may as well take the Saudi blood money.

And there are also talks of Fury doing a Christmas single with Robbie Williams.

Anyway, timestamped clip

Hahaha I hope that doesn’t happen. Fury is one of these people who can’t sing, but thinks he’s Curtis fckin mayfield.
And Robbie Williams is a fat dancer, and a twat. That will literally ruin people’s Xmas

with the cut he cant spar and is limited in terms of boxing training he can do he is probably much better off keeping himself busy doing this. He has always said its when he doesn't have things to do its a problem. Also look at the prep he had for the first fight next to nothing.

You know, depending on how strong Ortiz shows up, there may never be a fury vs wilder sequel, or at the very least not soon. We should stop seeing the fight as a given because Wilder has a serious fight coming up.

I wouldn’t mind this happening btw, Ortiz in the picture would be interesting and usyk is coming.

If the Joshua debacle taught them all something, it's that you should grab them millions when they're handed to you.

It would be cringeworthy not to watch Wilder - Fury II for some WWE shit, though.

with the cut he cant spar and is limited in terms of boxing training he can do he is probably much better off keeping himself busy doing this. He has always said its when he doesn't have things to do its a problem. Also look at the prep he had for the first fight next to nothing.
He can't spar, but he can train plenty. That's what I'd expect him to be doing. Roadwork, bag work, mitts, cross training and jumping rope. This stuff is ok but he can't be training if he's flying over to the states to appear in WWE. Maybe though this is better than a possible alternative of him going on a drink and drugs binge.

i saw a 'leaked' video of him before injuring himself fighting the guy he is suppoed to be fighting......

i dont think we need to be talking about Fury any more...he has mad a mug of Arum and is playing games...but is also being paid like a king while doing so

He can't spar, but he can train plenty. That's what I'd expect him to be doing. Roadwork, bag work, mitts, cross training and jumping rope. This stuff is ok but he can't be training if he's flying over to the states to appear in WWE. Maybe though this is better than a possible alternative of him going on a drink and drugs binge.
It was the alternative I was referring too.....I was thinking same training wise but I don't think he could do pad work (maybe bag) as would be too risky.

i saw a 'leaked' video of him before injuring himself fighting the guy he is suppoed to be fighting......

i dont think we need to be talking about Fury any more...he has mad a mug of Arum and is playing games...but is also being paid like a king while doing so
Why is he making a mug of Arum?? he is fighting the bums Arum is picking and the WWE will build his profile like what Arum wants and Arum hasn't got to pay for it.

He’ll get serious when he has a fight to focus on and for his camp, I’m sure.

He doesn’t need to be training hard right now, but he definitely needs to keep himself busy, so why not make a ton of cash doing something he clearly enjoys (as a showman) which also raises his profile with ‘casuals’ in the US.

Pretty smart really.

Back