Fury not focused on the rematch?

Damn, WWE hasn't upped their game it seems ...
Maybe it's the whole HD thing though, makes it even harder to hide how fake it is haha

I don't mind Fury doing this though, it doesn't really matter. If he can make some quick buck doing some dumb but harmless stuff like this, why not?

Thought I'd bring this up as to me it seems like Fury isn't taking the rematch seriously against Wilder. This clip makes me concerned that his head isn't in the game. And there are also talks of Fury doing a Christmas single with Robbie Williams. This is the sort of stuff you do after retiring not taking on the biggest fight in your life.

Anyway, timestamped clip

Fury needs to focus on what matters, I agree. I like a few of Robbie's songs (solo career). Haven't heard anything by him in many years though. I couldn't care less about the WWE or pro wrestling in general.

This publicity brings people who wouldn't watch his fights them being only wrestling fans and not die hard boxing fans bring people to pay for that stream on ESPN and this makes Fury even more money with sponsors and a new contract when his is up, he learned this from Floyd.

I dont think Fury will maintain his interest to get to the rematch.

I’ve only read the thread but confused by some of the details here.

15 million for a wrestling appearance?

That’s crazy money comparable to A list Hollywood stars doing a movie.

I thought top wrestlers were earning a couple of million a year salary. Obviously not.

Aside from that how long is this stint going to be? To be getting paid that much I’d have thought he’d be doing a full scale match which would involve probably training and a bunch of wear and tear. People talking he’s doing a quick cameo.

I’ve only read the thread but confused by some of the details here.

15 million for a wrestling appearance?

That’s crazy money comparable to A list Hollywood stars doing a movie.

I thought top wrestlers were earning a couple of million a year salary. Obviously not.

Aside from that how long is this stint going to be? To be getting paid that much I’d have thought he’d be doing a full scale match which would involve probably training and a bunch of wear and tear. People talking he’s doing a quick cameo.
he's shown up on several live events so far and he's having 1 match in Saudi Arabia. It'll probably be about 5 minutes. with a lot of standing. And it's the Saudi's paying him, through the WWE as an intermediary. This is an exception to the pay rule for the WWE every year. It's more profitable for them even than wrestlemania, i believe.

he's shown up on several live events so far and he's having 1 match in Saudi Arabia. It'll probably be about 5 minutes. with a lot of standing. And it's the Saudi's paying him, through the WWE as an intermediary. This is an exception to the pay rule for the WWE every year. It's more profitable for them even than wrestlemania, i believe.

That explains it.

We he only needs a 12 week camp look at the first fight years off and then two total bums and then gets a draw with Wilder

Yeah that's my concern. I think he gets his head turned by bright lights too easily. It wouldn't surprise me if he announced his next project as appearing in a movie.

Hahaha I hope that doesn’t happen. Fury is one of these people who can’t sing, but thinks he’s Curtis fckin mayfield.
And Robbie Williams is a fat dancer, and a twat. That will literally ruin people’s Xmas

I’ve heard worse sing the anthem before fights.

Speaking of, anyone else see that card recently where the guy didn’t even know the words?

We he only needs a 12 week camp look at the first fight years off and then two total bums and then gets a draw with Wilder
Sure man. Its a walk in the park to not get your head knocked off by Wilder.

Sure man. Its a walk in the park to not get your head knocked off by Wilder.
Didn’t say that did I and he made it look fairly easy last fight wasn’t as if he was doing a careful comeback building up to it like most pro would do. It’s just not how he works or operates is it

with the cut he cant spar and is limited in terms of boxing training

He could still do a shitload of boxing specific training.

Work on power, speed, footwork, basic endurance, even punching drills with sticks, developing strategy / ring tactics for the match.....etc. That would put him at a much better start of his fight camp.

He is just a lazy MF and as soon as his career ends for real will balloon up at no time. Would surprise me if he makes it to 60.

Who is to say he is not doing that? He is keeping busy and that is what he needs to do he will do a standard camp like normal boxers like him aren’t normally all that on it outside of camp

Didn’t say that did I and he made it look fairly easy last fight wasn’t as if he was doing a careful comeback building up to it like most pro would do. It’s just not how he works or operates is it
I dont think the closest thing to a KO ever that didnt result in a KO is making it look easy.

Fury taking time off from running away in a boxing ring to accepting money gained from Saudi Arabia committing genocide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back