• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funny "s*** tests" women have thrown at you?

All women shit test. There is no such thing as a woman who doesn't. They do it to test your man hood and to figure out how much power they will have in the relationship.

"Can you make me lunch for work tomorrow?"

-I'm not your slave.

That's a shit test. If you answer "ok lol I'll make my own, no big deal" you fail. You just showed that not being treated well is ok. And that's what you'll get, a gf who won't treat you well. You'll have a gf who will look at you simply as someone who does nice things for her. She will not respect you.

Last edited:
WTF is a shit test. Sounds stinky. I bet TS enjoys 2 girls 1 cup.

you take a shit in the chick's bathroom if she's not completely repulsed by the smell to the point of never calling or going out with you again, then you've passed the shit test.

I had en ex-girlfriend block my number one time with a program that auto-responded with "I don't want to talk to you right now (automatic response)" when her phone got a text from me. She did it in the middle of a back-and-forth conversation, so she could be sure I'd text her, get the response, and know she blocked me.

Funny thing was she continued to respond to the texts even after she supposedly blocked them, (she even said something to the effect of "does it make you mad that I blocked you?") so it was obviously just a pathetic attempt to get me to react. Hit her with the "if you didn't want to talk, you could've just said so" and left it at that. Shitstorm ensued, as you might imagine.

I had en ex-girlfriend block my number one time with a program that auto-responded with "I don't want to talk to you right now (automatic response)" when her phone got a text from me. She did it in the middle of a back-and-forth conversation, so she could be sure I'd text her, get the response, and know she blocked me.

pwnt

Women view us as lumps of clay. Older women tend to prefer the more finished statue, whereas younger chicks prefer rolling their sleeves up, getting down n' dirty & sculpting their own. Selecting or custom-building one is of their life's most treasured/desired challenges ......

No. Older women know what they want. Younger women are stupid as shit and don't get how people work. Instead of viewing a person realistically and weighing out the good with the bad (x amount of sex appeal, x amount of relationship skills, x amount of personality) they instead pick one and fool themselves into thinking the rest will come with time. People dont make huge changes, they fake them.

Any girl who "shit tests" me instantly fails my "maturity test".

This is better than those 'what movie?' 'what show?' 'what voice?' threads. At least we can complain about dumb sluts here, and I love me some sluts.

But I'm too old for tests girls pull, and I call them out when they do this shit. I could care less about pussy. If I'm in it for pussy I'm in it, if not I pick up the tab and be myself all night. 8 years ago I was a fool for that bs though, I'd still call them out but I'd actually get irked. Now everything comes off very matter-of-fact. The younger girls just think I'm an asshole, a swinging dick asshole. Dammit its 10am and I'm drunk.

tumblr_m9ec42RrO21qcf9vuo1_500.jpg

A thread about bitches? I'm down.

On a personal note, shit tests really show a lack of maturity in relation to the girl asking. Especially when they try and elicit some sort of reaction even after you've called them out on it.

Girls like to see a little a bit of jealousy in their boyfriends. It shows that he cares.

All women shit test. There is no such thing as a woman who doesn't. They do it to test your man hood and to figure out how much power they will have in the relationship.

-I'm not your slave.

That's a shit test. If you answer "ok lol I'll make my own, no big deal" you fail. You just showed that not being treated well is ok. And that's what you'll get, a gf who won't treat you well. You'll have a gf who will look at you simply as someone who does nice things for her. She will not respect you.

ya my online dominatrix is always giving me shit tests and i'm like , ya i'm your slave

No. Older women know what they want. Younger women are stupid as shit and don't get how people work. Instead of viewing a person realistically and weighing out the good with the bad (x amount of sex appeal, x amount of relationship skills, x amount of personality) they instead pick one and fool themselves into thinking the rest will come with time. People dont make huge changes, they fake them.

problem older chicks is they're usually separated but not divorced, while seeing someone on the side, and possibly having an engagement ring by yet another guy, yet they'll disagree when you say that seems complicated

problem older chicks is they're usually separated but not divorced, while seeing someone on the side, and possibly having an engagement ring by yet another guy, yet they'll disagree when you say that seems complicated

Wut? That's having 3 relationships at once. Someone who's cheating like that shouldn't have a relationship at all.

-I'm not your slave.

Jesus christ, I made my girlfriend breakfast this morning.

I didn't even know it, my relationship must be in dire straights, I'm totally under her control. Please tell me what to do, pick-up artist community!!

:rolleyes:

A thread about bitches? I'm down.

On a personal note, shit tests really show a lack of maturity in relation to the girl asking. Especially when they try and elicit some sort of reaction even after you've called them out on it.

Honestly I think most of them do it automatically, after years of reinforcement has etched it into their dating identity.

Some chicks are fucking strange, and some dudes are strange too. Combine the two in lengthy relationship, end that relationship, and you've got two ultra-weirdos roaming the streets looking for prey.

Jesus christ, I made my girlfriend breakfast this morning.

I didn't even know it, my relationship must be in dire straights, I'm totally under her control. Please tell me what to do, pick-up artist community!!

:rolleyes:

On one side, she's probably seeking some sort of consistency from you so that she knows what you're like and where the relationship stands.

On the other, sometimes it's better to keep that status up in the air so that she has to keep giving her all longer than she usually would. Hardly sustainable long-term though.

On the third side, she might just not have time to make her own.

Back